Welcome to Gaia! ::

chikinnugets
with about 10000 daily active users, guessng about half of them donating to gaia every month, on an average of 3 donation letters per user (not counting those users who spend hundreds of dollars) id say that gaia gets more than enough to run the site. thats like 35000 dollars.

guessing 5000 users donate about 7 dollars making 35000. thats a lot. x_x <3

then think about those users that spend like 500 dollars to get like 100+ donation letters. woah.

@_@

If I understand proc numbers correctly, there were roughly 30,000 sealed letters at the time I donated for my letters in Jan and Feb (just before the items came out).

That'd be like $70,000 for each month. Crazy.
Maximilian-Ra
Rhystical
Now I was wondering if this goes "Live" will there be a fee?
If is right. This thing will be alpha forever 3nodding

most likely.
Boopy
chikinnugets
with about 10000 daily active users, guessng about half of them donating to gaia every month, on an average of 3 donation letters per user (not counting those users who spend hundreds of dollars) id say that gaia gets more than enough to run the site. thats like 35000 dollars.

guessing 5000 users donate about 7 dollars making 35000. thats a lot. x_x <3

then think about those users that spend like 500 dollars to get like 100+ donation letters. woah.

@_@

If I understand proc numbers correctly, there were roughly 30,000 sealed letters at the time I donated for my letters in Jan and Feb (just before the items came out).

That'd be like $70,000 for each month. Crazy.

crazy i tell you. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces