Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
So, with the new rig, still needing to send out valentines, and sooooo need to show my love to gaia *totally enter that contest guys* *cough* a crazy idea came to me.

What if... Gaia was set as an anime or manga?

We aren't that far from it, in my own little head. But... what if.. admin... was all over us? She is the leader here at Gaia. Her harem is the mods, staff and us underlings, the users, are her minion.

Don't ask me how I got to this theory... I don't even know but... holy cow this is hilarious.

So, would admin be a great overlord? And will she ever be a part of any storylines? Is she really the mother Gaia? :O

No spoons. This is lulz. But, feel free to discuss. (or downvote. i need that firestarter achievement. lol. ) sweatdrop

capcha: this is not fake. <--- win. xd

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
We should get a mini comic for this! or a blog post. c:
But Lanzer is already our overlord.
And if not him, his cat Waffles is.

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
scullylam

So, would admin be a great overlord? And will she ever be a part of any storylines? Is she really the mother Gaia? :O

Admin wouldn't be the overlord, she's like the AI assistant to the supercomputing tree of Gaia. Aka she's the one that's the gatekeeper and representative.

Shameless Enabler

Admin x Everyone.
At the same time.

Legit, yo.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
ManateeMan
scullylam

Admin wouldn't be the overlord, she's like the AI assistant to the supercomputing tree of Gaia. Aka she's the one that's the gatekeeper and representative.

is it wrong i thought of what you said in terms of "ghostbusters"?

admin = gatekeeper
??? = keymaster..

uh.... uh....

would system server of zomg be related to admin? i mean, it is a technical question....

nymrah- what if.... lanzer is just the puppet. :O waffles is actually the overlord... makes sense... all those cat items appearing on the site...

ugh. now i am thinking all "tron" style.

so.. flynn the writer of the program be.. lanzer? so tron is.. admin?

oh geez. this goes in too many directions... @_@

*sticks to admin being the great overlord*

xd

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
scullylam
ManateeMan
scullylam

admin = gatekeeper
??? = keymaster..

The obvious answer would be the geekiest dork in all of gaia

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
ManateeMan
scullylam
ManateeMan
scullylam

admin = gatekeeper
??? = keymaster..

pan? brony king? let's uh... not answer that... >>;;;

Angelic Nitemare

ManateeMan
scullylam
ManateeMan
scullylam

admin = gatekeeper
??? = keymaster..

You rang?

Stellar Succubus

Admin's the headmistress in a fantasy highschool shoujo anime.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VVhip

wait. then... what are the staff and mods then? :O

and... the users.. just the otaku watching the anime? /shot

since i haven't slept yet, me gusta my otp *points at sig* ehhhhh they'll hate it but FEELS GOOD MAN. #yay #crackship

Stellar Succubus

scullylam
VVhip

since i haven't slept yet, me gusta my otp *points at sig* ehhhhh they'll hate it but FEELS GOOD MAN. #yay #crackship

Staff are teachers, some are super cool and educational, others are wise and mysterious.

Lanzer is the superintendant, or head of the school board. Often drops in to.. inspect.

Mods are the teaching aides and upperclassmen that inevitably get into trouble with the students. Either they get too close or go MAD WITH POWAH!

FAs are kind of ... janitors. I'm sorry. :/ OR CUTE MAIDS!

We're all students. Each year is a year level. The most recent are the juniors, or even better, the teeny tiny cute little adorable kids. 2003 are like prefects or akin to the upperclassmen, just with less power. Why won't senpai notice me?

Anyway, in terms of OTPs in this universe, I can see Lanzer and Admin have quite a steamy romance going on... but no one is allowed to know. It'd be unprofessional. wink

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VVhip
scullylam
VVhip

Staff are teachers, some are super cool and educational, others are wise and mysterious.

Lanzer is the superintendant, or head of the school board. Often drops in to.. inspect.

Mods are the teaching aides and upperclassmen that inevitably get into trouble with the students. Either they get too close or go MAD WITH POWAH!

FAs are kind of ... janitors. I'm sorry. :/ OR CUTE MAIDS!

We're all students. Each year is a year level. The most recent are the juniors, or even better, the teeny tiny cute little adorable kids. 2003 are like prefects or akin to the upperclassmen, just with less power. Why won't senpai notice me?

Anyway, in terms of OTPs in this universe, I can see Lanzer and Admin have quite a steamy romance going on... but no one is allowed to know. It'd be unprofessional. wink

if this was the world of harry potter...

lanzer = harry potter
admin = dumbledore

and well, that is interesting... your school. so, it be more a grade 6-12? cuz, so many prefects, so many new ones here... xd (not helping thinking about those rp computer games too)

Retro Punk

I thought Gaia-tan was Mother Gaia? Admin is...is, is like grandma?

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sabin le Rose
Admin x Everyone.
At the same time.

Legit, yo.

My OTP 5eva~

Quick Reply

Submit