Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

One day, long ago. Lanzer. Just a humble peasant at the time... Was called by the spirits of the earth to go on a quest.

He studied ancient legends and traveled far and wide. Finally, in a cave somewhere on an island off the coast of some unknown land. He saw the goddess we now know as Admin encased in.... ice? Since her hair is white....
He set her free and they got married. And together they founded Barton. And from there the land of Gaia spread and prospered.

And somewhere along the line Admin turned evil and Lanzer is a force of good to keep her insanity at bay....

I dunno. I can only do so much with stories.

Also, since someone mentioned Gaia-Tan, in this scenario I think she is Lanzer and Admin's daughter.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
*__* i love being part of the harem~

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
The Drunken Jester
One day, long ago. Lanzer. Just a humble peasant at the time... Was called by the spirits of the earth to go on a quest.

He studied ancient legends and traveled far and wide. Finally, in a cave somewhere on an island off the coast of some unknown land. He saw the goddess we now know as Admin encased in.... ice? Since her hair is white....
He set her free and they got married. And together they founded Barton. And from there the land of Gaia spread and prospered.

And somewhere along the line Admin turned evil and Lanzer is a force of good to keep her insanity at bay....

I dunno. I can only do so much with stories.

Also, since someone mentioned Gaia-Tan, in this scenario I think she is Lanzer and Admin's daughter.

i love this!!!!! *tips haaaaaard*

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I am minion to no one!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Blaze the Fire Dragon
I am minion to no one!

but to looooooove? emotion_kirakira
i thought gaia-tan was the mother of gaia - ^ -

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
OTP? Shrimp_Man/Russell Ace. obviously.

I totally support the Lanzer/Admin theory though. emotion_kirakira

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
scullylam
What if... Gaia was set as an anime or manga?

Which actors will be in the original Japanese version, which licensing company will obtain it when it comes to North America, and which actors will the company use for the English dub? All of those are very important considerations to make.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Red October Archangel
scullylam
What if... Gaia was set as an anime or manga?

Which actors will be in the original Japanese version, which licensing company will obtain it when it comes to North America, and which actors will the company use for the English dub? All of those are very important considerations to make.

oh snap.

uh...

well let's not choose 4kids for tv or the voice actors from the 3d halloween that was here on gaia. emotion_awesome

(no offense if any of the voice actors were gaia staff. just.. need more.. omph. )

goodness.... i don't know... what companies you suggest? and actors too? i assume edmund is somewhat british and nicolae is possibly irish/scottish. @_@ not sure with the rest...

Tipsy Lunatic

Ahoge-chan
i thought gaia-tan was the mother of gaia - ^ -

Gaia-Tan struck me as a Sailor Moon-esque type warrior. The protector of Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff