Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a good RPer?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

If you go into the rp forums you'll see how bad most of the rpers have gotten...It's like a nightmare in there gonk
But there are still some good rpers left
They're just hiding in guild or they're doing it through aim
I rp all the time through aim and it works out just fine biggrin
I don't really RP on Gaia. Usually I just lurk the discussion forums so I don't really know what you are talking about.
Farigen
I agree...The quality of RP's recently has gone to hell in a handbascket..and that handbascket is full of little rotten chatspeaking noob eggs..

Try guilds....they usually are better.
LunarMystique
Farigen
I agree...The quality of RP's recently has gone to hell in a handbascket..and that handbascket is full of little rotten chatspeaking noob eggs..

Try guilds....they usually are better.

Except if a few idiots manage to make their way in there, or no one posts. It's sad to see that, and it happens with most of the guilds I'm in.
Until you get diffenent messages from different mods that are mutually exclusive..... then you delete your posts and go into lurk mode.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6995502&highlight=

You should be well accomidated here. Once my fellow owner comeson you should be good. <3
I am back! And fully reavatared! ^^

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'm a decent RP'er. I wouldn't say the best, but I'm definately not the worst. If you don't care, check out my thread. Unknown Origin
I simply refuse to RP here. I can go to other RP boards and even Rp chats and get more fun.

I love to RP though, i have been for 5 years. I'm fairly good at it. I like to RP my Vampire Character Shamino Warren. I do modern and FANTASY as well. And I usually RP about either cars or just generally Vampire: the Masquerade style.

If you want a link to one or two good RP boards, PM me. And I do agree- the RP around here blows.
I've been role-playing for about 6 years so I hope I am decent at it. gonk

Well, anyway, at least the role-playing here is not quite as bad as Neopets...
I said "yes" on the poll and I AM pretty good. So nyah. xp

My only problem is that I have commitment issues with RPs...

But while I'm there, I rock! ^_^
BUMPing!!!! (billion times)
Nuvos Memory
but always remember, it could be worse...

I'm not proud of it, but I migrated from neopets..please shoot me..
anyway, you can't go down three topics without finding 'OMFG HSRP CHEERLEADERS+FOOTBALLPLYRS ROMANCE REQ!!!11(random emotes)'

I still have nightmares..

That post is giving me nightmares and I never saw that. I never got very involved in Neopets, thank goodness.
The RPs are good to read through if you want a laugh. 3nodding
OMG! What a loss, im gonna cry xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas