Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could work on a quest which one would it be?

Angelic Quest 0.25738396624473 25.7% [ 61 ]
Demonic Quest 0.09704641350211 9.7% [ 23 ]
Fallen Quest 0.13080168776371 13.1% [ 31 ]
Risen Quest 0.021097046413502 2.1% [ 5 ]
Celestial Quest 0.14345991561181 14.3% [ 34 ]
Devilish Quest 0.10126582278481 10.1% [ 24 ]
MapQuest (Undecided/Confused) 0.092827004219409 9.3% [ 22 ]
I have no beans to give aka I don't care 0.13080168776371 13.1% [ 31 ]
http://www.gaiaonline.com/lotto 0.025316455696203 2.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 237 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not bad, not bad at all.

[********], now I actually want them.

All the more reason to fight down alchemy by tooth and nail I guess.

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

not worth it.

In fact, they look awfully, and I mean, really badly devoid of color. It's just a pair of wings with nothing to them. I get that it's a status symbol and whatever, but this isn't 2003. Wings like those are not, in any way, more of a trouble to make than a huge myriad of other items, so I don't understand the stuck up attitude towards releasing them.

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
Considering I'm stuck on level 1 alchemy (thanks towns!) I am too cross at anything that spawns from it to allow myself to want it too much

Demonic Citizen

User Image

********, those look beautiful. Really beautiful. Not something I'd ever want to get, since I'm content with my angel imp-ness, but I can admire it. Well done Gaia, you did better with the backwings than I expected you would do.
I do hope that photobucket picture is the real deal. Its almost jawdropping its that good.

User Image

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
DrQuint
not worth it.

In fact, they look awfully, and I mean, really badly devoid of color. It's just a pair of wings with nothing to them. I get that it's a status symbol and whatever, but this isn't 2003. Wings like those are not, in any way, more of a trouble to make than a huge myriad of other items, so I don't understand the stuck up attitude towards releasing them.

While their release method is retarted, I think that the fact that they're devoid of color is the draw to them. They aren't white and red, they aren't gold, they don't have sparkly bits on them, they dont come out of the butt. *shrugs* they aren't the most amazing items but they're certainly more workable than most rig wings.

Of course, that doesn't make it right how rare they are so everyone will continue to fight it.
They're really well done.
I think I would love the angel ones in black. *goes to emo corner* emo
Raphael's wings are a grant from formula 9. I sort of wish no one had found these leaked images of wings considering they were acquired through foul means and the user has since been banned for it.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Raphael's wings are a grant from formula 9. I sort of wish no one had found these leaked images of wings considering they were acquired through foul means and the user has since been banned for it.

It's what we do.

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
The Undead Suitor
DrQuint
not worth it.

While their release method is retarted, I think that the fact that they're devoid of color is the draw to them. They aren't white and red, they aren't gold, they don't have sparkly bits on them, they dont come out of the butt. *shrugs* they aren't the most amazing items but they're certainly more workable than most rig wings.

Of course, that doesn't make it right how rare they are so everyone will continue to fight it.

Artificial rarity?

Personally, I like how...simple they are. The mock ups are likely before final shading took place, and if not, who cares. This is something us older gaians have waited nearly a decade for.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Not worth the effort. Alchemy can sm incredibly small d.
I really like the angelic ones. That does little for a demon like me though.

But yeah. Too bad they're not easy to get. I would have liked to play with
a pair. If they were pink.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Buggy Punk

All I was hoping for was that they wouldn't be lazily copy and pasted with no regard to perspective. So I'm pleased. Might actually start pursuing alchemy again.
The Undead Suitor
Krissim Klaw

It's what we do.
I know, it is the only reason I usually even peak into the GCD these days. Still you guys are slipping. Raphael's wings had been up way over 24 hours in the vend before anyone made a thread.

Dapper Nerd

I don't like them.. I hate them. They are big Bulky and just plan ugly.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I'm not that crazy about them.
neutral

Proxy Elder

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I think the demonic ones are going to be the same as the angelic wings, but in black.
The first form of the demonic wings Mammon's Wings are the same as Barachiel's wings, just recoloured.
Kind of a let down, but atleast we know they are going to look good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff