Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could work on a quest which one would it be?

Angelic Quest 0.25738396624473 25.7% [ 61 ]
Demonic Quest 0.09704641350211 9.7% [ 23 ]
Fallen Quest 0.13080168776371 13.1% [ 31 ]
Risen Quest 0.021097046413502 2.1% [ 5 ]
Celestial Quest 0.14345991561181 14.3% [ 34 ]
Devilish Quest 0.10126582278481 10.1% [ 24 ]
MapQuest (Undecided/Confused) 0.092827004219409 9.3% [ 22 ]
I have no beans to give aka I don't care 0.13080168776371 13.1% [ 31 ]
http://www.gaiaonline.com/lotto 0.025316455696203 2.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 237 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Junior Sophomore

Ooh, these are such a beautiful shade of white. 3nodding

What'd be super awesome is if, in the final stage, the wings gave the option of various poses. Extended, wrapping around yourself, one wing up, one wing wrapping, etc. Like actual physical wings, and giving some options for style in avatar making.

In any case, I'm now actually looking forward to seeing the final wings unveiled. Very pretty so far. heart

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Those are nice, but not nearly worth the effort to get them. I'd gladly spend a few hundred thousand, but tens of millions is too much.

Magic Hobo

as;lkdkjghjgs

Okay yes acceptable.

Although I would very much like to see the demonic 'evolved forms' soon, please. That more than anything else will let me know if I should expend time and money towards Alchemy.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Pretty! I like them.

Aged Bunny

Eh..they look okay, I suppose.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'm sure that no matter how the Gaia artists pixelate/shade these puppies, SOMEONE will be dissatisfied and throw a fit.

as for me, I'm not interested in backwings, until the components and formula is available for a more reasonable price.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I think I like these...
not ANYWHERE enough to get into Alchemy any further than I already have...
But I like them.

Aged Bunny

A real quest, sure I would for sure go for it.

Alchemy..honestly, not worth it.
Wow, I love these. They're really well made, I think the artist definitely did them justice. I can't wait to see the demonic white ones!

Dilas

Edit: Really off topic, but someone finally crafted MANnequin...Creepy as hell.

I looked it up......... emotion_donotwant Why must this exist.

Time-traveling Senshi

meep12345
Your reactions to these wings?

Hmm... Why Raphael? cat_rolleyes

Are they up to your expectations, or do you THINK the final wings, based on this preview, will be up to your expectations for what "the" backwings will look like?

Since I was expecting something like [NPC] Gabriel's wings, I'd say that at this point I'm not really sure I care cat_sweatdrop
I mean, like the case with the Angelic Halo and Spectacular Golden Halo, its only a matter of time before Gaia releases a better drawn AI that has the wings move so... I dunno... Kind of kills any enthusiasm I have for these backwings (not that I had much to begin with, for that matter) cat_rolleyes

Do you like the way the artists have chosen to pixel these particular wings?

Well, they're... a bit big for the box they're in... Which I wasn't expecting... In fact, I was expecting something closer to the avi in the Welcome to Heaven post (the blonde on in the picture), given that Barachiel's (Risen Quest) and Mammon's (Demonic Quest) wings are quite, well, small... cat_stare
...You know, like, Haibane size cat_3nodding

...Plus... They do seem to lack the Angelic pizazz that I was kind of anticipating too... I hope that later versions of said wings don't, because I'd hate to think that Wing Zero, from Endless Waltz, has got more Angelic pizazz than anything the artists on Gaia could possibly come up with cat_lol

It's kind of hard to make them similar to the wings on the blonde in that picture if Superphi no longer works for Gaia because she went off to Japan for school. Can't have them looking like the Hermes Moon wing when the person who made the original template no longer works for the site.

Manly Regular

i want that eek
i would prefer that than the final form

time to get the angel formula

Angelic Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Y'know, I found this in a user's photobucket.....

User Image

I left a comment asking if it was just a mock-up by some gaian or legit but never got a response. Also couldn't find any threads related to it so whatevs on that. ' ~c'

Sure looks nice for a fake if it is though. ninja

Original Lunatic

Wow, they're actually prettier than I expected... and in a color that I would actually use (I hate it when they shade white items with blue.).

I don't intend on getting into Alchemy, and I doubt these will ever be what I consider to be a fair price... and yet I'm still pretty content knowing I will never own a pair unless some sort of Gaian miracle happens.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        They're nice but I'm hoping the finished wings have individually detailed feathers, I think that would make them more interesting and worthwhile as long as the shadows weren't too dark.

Shy Warrior

Menlusa
I....like them?
Wow I always thought when true backwings came out I'd be super disappointed but these are nice.

I'll probably never get them though
Not much of a wingy kinda girl

User Image
Me too.
I'm actually impressed. I want them....but I know I'll never use em xD. Guess I'm not much a wingy girl either
*puts on wishlist*
This might get me interested enough to attempt alchemy... sweatdrop

@Sarula Visolire: Oh my. Those are soo pretty <3.

Is this a topic or something following the progress of these back-wing items?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff