Dark Elves(Kuro Gang) 0.50684931506849 50.7% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Malacrai Nazo
K4M
Lazarus Larkin
Von Helson, not Von Helsing.

Kinda hope Zhivago and Kuro both die ultimately. Neutral about Cordell.
I agree with this though kind of want Cordell to take over after Kuro dies

Which one?
Both Kuro and Zhivago die XD

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aitara
Malacrai Nazo
It's only because of twilight. Vampires used to be be and still are cool.

I can appreciate vampires. The different takes that each individual person has on them are interesting and refreshing.

I'm tired of vampires on Gaia. They never go away, and while the Dark Elves are hardly a new idea, they still aren't as overused as the vampire theme.

I rest my case.

True, true.

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
K4M
Malacrai Nazo
K4M
Lazarus Larkin
Von Helson, not Von Helsing.

Kinda hope Zhivago and Kuro both die ultimately. Neutral about Cordell.
I agree with this though kind of want Cordell to take over after Kuro dies

Which one?
Both Kuro and Zhivago die XD

Wrong comment, sorry. But leave Zhigavo alone he's awesome.

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
K4M
I picked the team with the hot lady in it!

Here is where I meant "Which One".

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Malacrai Nazo
K4M

Hehehe
Vamps

also Zhivago is awesome but unfortunately for him being the only badass villain on Gaia he'll probably die =<

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
K4M
Malacrai Nazo
K4M

Hehehe
Vamps

also Zhivago is awesome but unfortunately for him being the only badass villain on Gaia he'll probably die =<

I try not to think about it... emo

Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
The irony here is I don't know why a Male Dark Elf is in power. Usually Dark Elves are in a matrilineal and matriarchal society. AND they're notorious for mistreating their menfolk. Seriously. They're like the bondage mistresses of the Nordic.
dose any one knows whats going to happen nexk

Hardened Member

Id Fap That
The irony here is I don't know why a Male Dark Elf is in power. Usually Dark Elves are in a matrilineal and matriarchal society. AND they're notorious for mistreating their menfolk. Seriously. They're like the bondage mistresses of the Nordic.
D&D Drow =/= Gaia Dark Elves.

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Id Fap That

I'm beginning to believe that that's the reason you chose the Dark Elves.

Kawaii Carnivore

Malacrai Nazo
nanaith
Malacrai Nazo
I'm surprised to see that at this moment, the dark elves and Vampires are matched 50/50.

So am I . But you have to know that melodrama always , always wins hearts and excuse many evils ...Especially for manga and anime-fed gaians used to 'sentimental villains '.
I feel glad that for once that I joined on the first day the emails were sent , when the story updates didn't begin to flood us with tearful scenes ...

Though there are those Anime villains who are just straight up evil just cause.*Aizen* And I love it. But yeah, though I do feel some ounce of remorse, But what he did? Unforgivable. There are people who go through crap and still make it out as a good person. I know that I have, and I try.

( Naraku from Inuyasha can , I think , also be counted as an ultimate villain XD)

Yes , yes , I have to agree that the Don has lost it...but can you blame me for having a fascination for Greek tragedy-like characters ? His psycho state fascinates me...as a subject of observations .I mean , the Dark Elves are just like a sunset : drenched in bloody clouds , they are still trying to revolt , to shine , even though all hope is lost ...Somehow , I find this sort of sunset very beautiful while heart-breaking. The end of dynasties and races are always like that ...dignified yet incredibly violent...And yes , I want to be there and admire the sunset of the Dark Elf ' s race .
Don t mind that . I was feeling poetic suddenly .

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
nanaith
Malacrai Nazo
nanaith
Malacrai Nazo
I'm surprised to see that at this moment, the dark elves and Vampires are matched 50/50.

So am I . But you have to know that melodrama always , always wins hearts and excuse many evils ...Especially for manga and anime-fed gaians used to 'sentimental villains '.
I feel glad that for once that I joined on the first day the emails were sent , when the story updates didn't begin to flood us with tearful scenes ...

Though there are those Anime villains who are just straight up evil just cause.*Aizen* And I love it. But yeah, though I do feel some ounce of remorse, But what he did? Unforgivable. There are people who go through crap and still make it out as a good person. I know that I have, and I try.

( Naraku from Inuyasha can , I think , also be counted as an ultimate villain XD)

Yes , yes , I have to agree that the Don has lost it...but can you blame me for having a fascination for Greek tragedy-like characters ? His psycho state fascinates me...as a subject of observations .I mean , the Dark Elves are just like a sunset : drenched in bloody clouds , they are still trying to revolt , to shine , even though all hope is lost ...Somehow , I find this sort of sunset very beautiful while heart-breaking. The end of dynasties and races are always like that ...dignified yet incredibly violent...And yes , I want to be there and admire the sunset of the Dark Elf ' s race .
Don t mind that . I was feeling poetic suddenly .

Nonono, that's good. But this is why I always look to dawn. The rebirth of the sky. Blue tainted air and fresh moisture on the world, it symbolizes rebirth, the thing that gives the sun hope of a new tomorrow, and thus the Kuro's, where I hope when all of this is over, Cordell will take over.
After all, it's always darkest before the dawn.

Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Malacrai Nazo
Id Fap That

I'm beginning to believe that that's the reason you chose the Dark Elves.

It isn't. I have a history with the Dark Elves. I have, for a long time. Usually been a Purple one, though.

Kawaii Shounen

15,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
the dark elves of course O_O I'm the owner of the Don Kuro fanthread, so it's only right XD

Giver

Joined the Vampires.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas