Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 >

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Von Helson, not Von Helsing.

Kinda hope Zhivago and Kuro both die ultimately. Neutral about Cordell.

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lazarus Larkin

Zhigavo is awesome!

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I completely went with Vampires on this one. I don't usually side with them, but I had to.

My decision was made when I read Franco's letter and he tried to get me to believe that Luca is a wise and beneficent leader who will lead us all to world peace or something. Damn, I knew I shouldn't have deleted it.

Timid Rogue

Vampires. I'm not a fan of either, but the elves' message reminded me too much of what the DPRK spouts off.

[NPC] Franco 'The Fish'
Many regard our people, the Dark Elves, as criminals and cave-dwellers. In truth, our honorable clan was forced underground by the prejudices of the outside world. In his long years of exile, our beloved Don Kuro has grown into a wise and kindhearted leader. Soon, the divine forces that shape our world will bless him with the power to emerge from the underground and unite all people to create a more perfect world.

Under the benevolent guidance of Don Kuro, a new era of peace and prosperity will dawn. However, it won't come without a struggle-- the villains and vermin of the underworld, the lowly vampires who feed on the innocent, have banded together to destroy Don Kuro and crush the dream of a divinely-ordained kingdom of justice and harmony.

We ask for your help in fighting this vampire menace; all who pledge their loyalty will be cherished citizens of the Don's new world. Those who side with the vampires will be cast out of our kingdom forever. Join us and secure your place in the new world.

- Franco

That being said, I'm cool with whatever side anyone else took and am not going to make baseless assumptions about them.

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm surprised to see that at this moment, the dark elves and Vampires are matched 50/50.

Kawaii Carnivore

Malacrai Nazo
I'm surprised to see that at this moment, the dark elves and Vampires are matched 50/50.

So am I . But you have to know that melodrama always , always wins hearts and excuse many evils ...Especially for manga and anime-fed gaians used to 'sentimental villains '.
I feel glad that for once that I joined on the first day the emails were sent , when the story updates didn t begin to flood us with tearful scenes ...

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
nanaith
Malacrai Nazo

So am I . But you have to know that melodrama always , always wins hearts and excuse many evils ...Especially for manga and anime-fed gaians used to 'sentimental villains '.
I feel glad that for once that I joined on the first day the emails were sent , when the story updates didn't begin to flood us with tearful scenes ...

Though there are those Anime villains who are just straight up evil just cause.*Aizen* And I love it. But yeah, though I do feel some ounce of remorse, But what he did? Unforgivable. There are people who go through crap and still make it out as a good person. I know that I have, and I try.

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm with the vampires this time~

Dapper Flip-Flopper

I picked the team with the hot lady in it!

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Lazarus Larkin

I agree with this though kind of want Cordell to take over after Kuro dies

Lunatic

I'm with the Dark Elves. Even I haven't been following the story much but I try to catch up with it. >.<

Obsessive Prophet

Dark Elves.

Vampires are getting to be a little tiresome.

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
K4M
Lazarus Larkin

I agree with this though kind of want Cordell to take over after Kuro dies

Which one?

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aitara
Dark Elves.

Vampires are getting to be a little tiresome.

It's only because of twilight. Vampires used to be be and still are cool.

Obsessive Prophet

Malacrai Nazo
It's only because of twilight. Vampires used to be be and still are cool.

I can appreciate vampires. The different takes that each individual person has on them are interesting and refreshing.

I'm tired of vampires on Gaia. They never go away, and while the Dark Elves are hardly a new idea, they still aren't as overused as the vampire theme.

I rest my case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces