Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Alchemist

Now, I don't know how many people read the entire EI Report anymore, after Timmy's plot type thing is over, but Dr. Singh mentioned something that caught my eye:

Quote:
My, my! All this melodrama has set my heart aflutter-- or maybe this weird thumping feeling in my chest is because I ate that delicious egg labeled "ALIEN EGG - ABSOLUTELY DO NOT EAT" from the research team's biohazard ice chest. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

link

This clearly has some awesome potential for another week by week adventure with Dr. Singh, or at least an awesome evolving item.

What do you guys think? Are you hoping for this to continue, or would you rather this just end up as a throw away gag?

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I dunno, it could be interesting. With Timmy long gone, there is no one to be experimented on, so I guess this would make some sense considering the history? I do hope it won't be something as obvious as a chest-burster though. Still Singh as a parent to some alien-human hybrid would be hilarious (yeah, my sense of humor is a touched warped).

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
oh my gawd.
I hope they make her asplode and stuff.
She deserves to suffer for what she did to Timmy

Time-traveling Senshi

I don't know. It kind of feels like a little something they threw in there in order to see if we're reading the whole report or just taking a quick glance at it. If they wanted to bring it to the forefront and have some plot with it they'd have to make that the focus of the report and not the little stories in the items being announced.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Sounds like a great excuse for some xenomorphs. emotion_drool

Can we decide her fate like we did with Timmy?
Please?

clarion's King

Super Model

Alien chest buster.
That would be a great way to kill off one of the most boring NPCs we have emotion_awesome

Questionable Traveler

I think that it would be a nice idea.
It would generate speculation and debates, as well as cause nostalgia among those who remember the Timmy plot.

It could be interesting. emotion_c8

♡♡♡

Team Spook

18,675 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Solarpowered 250
Right! I actually noticed that too! My last post before this one was in the voting thread and it said do not eat the alien egg!

I like the stories that go along with the EI and REI reports and I hope something happens to Dr. Singh! I hope she turns into an alien or something! biggrin

Tiny Alchemist

halidom
I think that it would be a nice idea.
It would generate speculation and debates, as well as cause nostalgia among those who remember the Timmy plot.

It could be interesting. emotion_c8

♡♡♡

I miss the Timmy plot so much, we had something plot AND item related to talk about every week. heart

Ruthless Shapeshifter

OMG Are we having an ode to ALIEN movies? XD <3
Because so totally CHEST BUSTER!

Either that or the Prometheus movie ;D

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
I admit that I miss Singh's antics. So I sorta hope so, OP.

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I hope for Dr. Signh to be an EI.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I have a feeling Signh is going to have a baby...

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
pregnant dr singh? emotion_awesome
sounds like a great opportunity to give people the pregnancy items they've been wanting all these years.. smile

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I saw that! While I suspect it's as someone mentioned in an earlier post --just a story to see if we're paying attention-- I would love it if it turned into a storyline. I always loved reading the EI reports because of the Timmy storyline; it made me laugh. XD If they could pick up the tradition in that again, I'd be super excited about it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff