dakki-dono
Existential Existence
dakki-dono
Existential Existence
dakki-dono
Except that I am. o.O
May not be paper, but it's there.

tricky tricky woman....if you say so...
I would have thought such a lover of hiding avatars and item play would have realized this.

i saw your grass hat but i didn't consider it the usual shade hat...
but since you consider it a shade hat i guess it's a shade hat...in your mind at least. cool
you're always wearing those wonky paper shade hats i just want to RIP THEM OFF YOUR AVATAR whenever i see them xd
And I love the taste of your rage tears when I am able to lap them off your face and wipe my lips with my hat.

As the only shadehat ambassador, I have full decision over the definition of the item. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

all i have is rage pee as my avatar usually has no head. enjoy your rage pee.
golden showers at least 2x a day!

yeah, you would be the shade hat expert. but one day your style will be shade-less, and i will be there to gloat in triumph...

Omnipresent Loiterer

Existential Existence
dakki-dono
Existential Existence
dakki-dono
Existential Existence
dakki-dono
Except that I am. o.O
May not be paper, but it's there.

tricky tricky woman....if you say so...
I would have thought such a lover of hiding avatars and item play would have realized this.

i saw your grass hat but i didn't consider it the usual shade hat...
but since you consider it a shade hat i guess it's a shade hat...in your mind at least. cool
you're always wearing those wonky paper shade hats i just want to RIP THEM OFF YOUR AVATAR whenever i see them xd
And I love the taste of your rage tears when I am able to lap them off your face and wipe my lips with my hat.
As the only shadehat ambassador, I have full decision over the definition of the item. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

all i have is rage pee as my avatar usually has no head. enjoy your rage pee.
golden showers at least 2x a day!
yeah, you would be the shade hat expert. but one day your style will be shade-less, and i will be there to gloat in triumph...
My your rage piss wash away the smell of my own piss before that ever happens.

The piss of anger is always sweeter.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm actually quite fond of the new look I gave myself. The theme is "Princess Orindae", I really like it! I think this might be my "style" for a while, I'll work on it! What do you think? smile

Kawaii Lunatic

My style is constantly changing.
Only two things remain the same the "real men are two-dimensional" line in my siggy and the fact I use no post style.

Other than that I don't really think I have a 'style'.

Kawaii Carnivore

Well, quite funny how I stumbled upon this thread since I am operating a 'changing style' bak in the secret base of my invo. Since I came on Gaia , I have been know to have a fascination for brightly , not to say eye-burning colors. I love mixing neon colors together (my current is quite tone-downed when compared to usual) like pink+orange+green , yellow+purple +blue , etc . And all my avis up till now don t look either 'kawaii' , 'normal' , 'cool' or 'sexy ' .My style could be said 'outgoing ' and 'full of life ' , if that makes any sense ?

But , as I said , I want to change and try out new things ...and a new style, especially since I have been inspired a LOT recently by this strange combo :
-victorian clothes (the REAL ones , not the ones that appear nowadays with gothic and lolita ) +
-Orientalism +
-Gypsy fashion +
-Kazakhstan Folklore Costumes And Carpets +
-Operas/Ballets/Classical Music .

I hope I won t fail in my creativity ;w; .

Intellectual Codger

My current avi is very different from my first "dream avi." Or my second. Or my third.

But I've had this avi or some variation of it for a few years now. Love it. Haven't seen many other avis like it (though even if I had I wouldn't care).

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

My style is...gory 80's punk artsy zombie cute style...you could basically say its very eclectic.

Shadowy Loiterer

Thunder rolled...

I haven't really had a set style in terms of avatar looks, the only constant in my avis is that there is always a weapon in there. I don't think i've ever changed my typing style to match my avi.

I should update my profile at some point though

It rolled a six.

Premium Gaian

Boss Ghoul
Marshmlow1
I do give you props on being one of very few, actually willing to wear the stone ogre skin. And being able to pull it off biggrin

Thank you, that is very kind.
The orcs and the centaurs of gaia have been a forgotten a bit.
maybe that will change if there's a Centaur versus Orc war.

Hinestly..That seems highly unlikely..I think they just introduced all those races for the rejected olympics, just to give some new races and skins for people. Since new skins was something alot of people had been asking for, for a while. And the only reason why the Dark Elves are getting a spotlight, is becuase they were given something more to them. Like the fact they're a gang, so they were already planned out as something long term. And really, the orcs weren't really a big thing..They were just used as muscle to help move things faster for the olypmics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff