Welcome to Gaia! ::

fxxkin demon

My style has been a slow process of trial and error. Right now I am very happy with Sal's look. He's got a nice thing going on with his suits and casual clothing. I also have a lot of fun with facial hair.

As for they rest...My profile is kind of boring. I use one of the free old school themes. It does it's job though.

My signature is where I have a lot of fun. Who knew I had so many pictures of Matt Berry right? emotion_awesome

Profitable Prophet

I got some style. It's changed gradually over the years, but the core elements are the same.

Usually keep things informal and urban. Usually shows up in my avatar, profile, and post style. But all that is abandoned come holiday season. Festive spirit takes top priority, yo.

Fuui's Kouhai

Obsessed Worshipper

18,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Not sure if it's style or just gas but

Since Tindre is an OC of mine I draw her quite a lot and I only wear things she would wear as well. :3
I try to stick with her theme and backstory when I dress her.
not sure if that is style though
i'm 100% anti-stylish.

i'd need to try really hard to be stylish (both online and in real life), and even then it would be more of an exaggerated caricature than actual style. i simply can't be assed to do such thing.

being intentionally sloppy feels much more natural than being intentionally stylish. cool

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

I just wear whatever, usually gold shop clothing.

Shy Dark Elf

I wouldn't really say I have style.
Generally I just kinda throw stuff together till I like what I end up with.

My posting "style" has changed from simply typing out what I wanted to say and hitting "submit",
to going the extra few seconds to select all my text, and make it both "size 9" and centred.

I'M SUPER STYLISH, I KNOW.

talk2hand
My style in the past was characterised by cleanliness. Capital letters, well-structured sentences, proper grammar and spelling, and generally thinking before each and every post to ensure that it was meaningful. I didn't have any profile links (your friends' avatars all over your profile) or images in my 'about me', nor did I have any of Gaia's free (lol climaxing) anime girls.

I think as I've matured as a person, my style has certainly evolved. I'm not as uptight about what I post or how profound it is. I also view words beginning with lower-case letters as a style in itself. My sentences are quite disjointed, and I tend to ramble which demonstrates my lack of preparation before each post. I also dress pretty randomly. I have no sense of direction with my avatars, though I prefer surreal avatars to elegant themes because.. cleanliness is filthy to me. smile

Enduring Hero

My style is another way of expressing my avatar OC's personality and backstory. Seeing as Rika is a knight, I almost always have her dressed in elegant armor with some sort of weapon. Whenever I'm creating a new outfit for her, I think in terms of "would she wear this? could she fight in this attire?". At this stage I'm satisfied with my own approach to designing my avatar's costumes. Mostly I use gold, black, or sliver armor and then layer different colours and textures. The most important aspect of avatar designing for me is to make sure my character looks elegant and graceful at all times~

Rare

I don't really have a style. I just wear whatever I feel like at the time. Although, with a male avatar, I'm pretty terrible at doing anything besides ones similar to what I have on now. When it comes to female avatars, I do a variety of different styles. Although, when I first joined, I was all about dark, gothic-looking avatars. Not so much anymore. Though, I do like me some creepy doll-looking avatars from time to time.

Lunatic

I change my style all the time. Sometimes I can stick with the same avatar and profile but I like changing mostly everything after some time. But mostly my style is to make my avi look stylish with brown, black, teal and blue colors. I barely use red, pink or purple. Well now that halloween is near, I'm going to use red on my costumes a bit more. As for my profile, I like to keep it simple and nice. I mostly use brown or teal colors on it but it all depends. But as for my comments, well I don't pay attention on my tekforms I've made. xD I just use something randomly and don't pay attention which one. What goes to my writing, I try to type properly without any abbreviations. ^^

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    My style has evolved a TON. I guess with more gold and items available that's bound to happen, right? Meh... I think that the GCD had an influence on my style too because there was a time I was posting here non-stop; you can't help but pick up inspiration, too many fancy avatars. emotion_facepalm I don't really know what my style is -- seriously, I don't have the faintest idea. D; Right now I'm in mostly black but I notice the items I like tend to be the same as the crowd that dresses uber kawaii? Although, I don't think I dress like them exactly, like my avatars may be considered cute by some but they're not sugary cupcake cute? WAAAH, do I make sense?! crying crying

Receiver

I'm a kawaii desuer. I try to stick out from the other kawaii desuers

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100

My style...I mean I guess you could call it my style? I typically end up dressing up in lots of accessories, frills, ribbons...usually trying to remain girly, or at least stay on the feminine side.
( much like I dress irl, tbh )
right now I'm in the elf skin for halloween--which I'm enjoying more than I thought I would, since I never use it.
The only issue I'm facing now is using the Little Lucie compact for its makeup, which is like a staple of my outfits, but the makeup on this base makes me look weird and powdery ; A;

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I like elegant, slightly cluttered avatars that match. Besides that, the themes vary greatly from cute to downright creepy. An idea for a new outfit usually just springs up from an item I see and like.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Kuhle
I don't really have a style. I just wear whatever I feel like at the time. Although, with a male avatar, I'm pretty terrible at doing anything besides ones similar to what I have on now. When it comes to female avatars, I do a variety of different styles. Although, when I first joined, I was all about dark, gothic-looking avatars. Not so much anymore. Though, I do like me some creepy doll-looking avatars from time to time.

I really like the way your avatar looks =O Everything just flows so smoothly heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff