Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I dunno if this is the right place but..

ahhh, help, I've had this person IMing me and starting trades wanting my mini wings, For one I think he's paying to little (250'000g?)
But I'm also too Attached to them crying I could never sell

and that makes me more curious, How much are Angel wings ment to be worth??
8.3 million gold. wink
wrong forum.. I have NO clue where this goes...

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Angelic Minis are currently worth around 8.3 million gold and rising. 3nodding

If he continues to pester you after you tell him not to, then report him to a moderator for harassment.

Hope that helps.
About 8 mill. And just delete him and add him to your ignored list if he's annoying you. 3nodding
Er... put him on your ignore list?
Dragoon-Girl

ahhh, help, I've had this person IMing me and starting trades wanting my mini wings, For one I think he's paying to little (250'000g?)

Much much much much more than that, don't sell them, they are mucho expensive, and it's better to just keep them, they make you look better anyway.

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Furmen
Dragoon-Girl

Much much much much more than that, don't sell them, they are mucho expensive, and it's better to just keep them, they make you look better anyway.

oh trust me, I'm never selling them

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
The right place for this kind of thread is in QnA, I suppose.

Don't sell your Minis unless you're very confident in your money-making abilities or you're sure you will not want it again later. And even if you want to sell it, the price is as what other people had said: more than 8 million and rising.

*secretly still wishing for a Mini but is content with Gaian life without it*
kougramaster666
About 8 mill. And just delete him and add him to your ignored list if he's annoying you. 3nodding
3nodding
they be worth far more than that...

Vicious Firestarter

Dragoon-Girl

How the Hell can you own Mini Wings and be too stupid to even check the price guides?! neutral

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Zaeon
How the Hell can you own Mini Wings and be too stupid to even check the price guides?! neutral

Check her join date. It's possible that she bought them when they came out, or even donated for them.

Not everybody keeps a constant eye on the price guides, and some people never venture into the Exchange at all. I think it's a little harsh of you to say that she's stupid; did it ever occur to you that she may not know where to find them?

The price guides sticky recently went missing, and the links to all the price guides are being stored somewhere else temporarily.

I personally think that you're just jealous of her Minis. Next time, think before you flame. Actually, even better; don't flame at all.

Thank you. 3nodding

Dapper Noob

just ignore him...and that's a REALLY low price for angel wings.when i first got on the gaia avatar creator thing i didn't know they existed but then i saw em and asked my bro about em and he talked about him and yeah....i decided i'm not gonna try and get them.

Vicious Firestarter

Seth Darkheart
Zaeon

Check her join date. It's possible that she bought them when they came out, or even donated for them.

Not everybody keeps a constant eye on the price guides, and some people never venture into the Exchange at all. I think it's a little harsh of you to say that she's stupid; did it ever occur to you that she may not know where to find them?

The price guides sticky recently went missing, and the links to all the price guides are being stored somewhere else temporarily.

I personally think that you're just jealous of her Minis. Next time, think before you flame. Actually, even better; don't flame at all.

Thank you. 3nodding

I only would, maybe, want Nitemare Mini's and those are only a maybe. Angelic would just be a piece of garbage in my inventory. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff