Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Cutesmasher

Dark_Maiden_Queen
So I was talking to someone the other day and my age was brought up and the person said "oh I hope im not still on Gaia when im 25"

Ironicly there are loads older than me on Gaia. I personly know there's a 80 year old on the site.

Discuss are you a aged gaian?
What is the oldest person you know on the site.
And discuss why your still lurkin the website.
I am an aged Gaia and I am the oldest person I know. xd Kids who judge me because of it are the worst. It's like they don't know where cash shop and donation items come from. rolleyes

Honestly, I don't care if the site is aimed at teens. I find plenty of adults here, I love avatars, I love making avatars, I love pixels and unlike regular forums, I get rewarded for posting.

Now a days tho... It's mostly out of nostalgia and habit.
I am definitely an aged Gaian. I am 26 >> and been here since I was around 17/18

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
80 year old grandma dressing up avatars?

Lol.

Dude what does his or her avatar look like! SHOW ME! D:

Im the oldest I know on the sight 27, I think lanzer is in his 30s.

Aged Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
27, been here like a decade now myself >___< but visit infrequently. It's cool to watch it change.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I remember I was 14 when I first joined, and I had NO idea I'd still be online at 21, 22 in March.
Kinda' blows your mind when you think about it...

I don't know when I'll finally be done with Gaia, but I'm not planning on completely quitting any time soon.

Fluffy Glitch

The oldest person I know of on this site, well she's not active anymore, but she'd be in her early forties by now.

I'm 29 myself and joined in July of 2004. Do I consider myself aged? No. Not anymore.

When I first joined the internet I was older than everyone and the same happened here on gaia for the first few years. Now that I've been on for a while it seems that I'm no longer alone.

Smitten Pumpkin

I joined when I was nineteen, I think, and I'm twenty-five now. I probably would have joined earlier if I'd known about it. I don't feel old as much any more, especially with the GCD and the guilds I'm in. Anyway, I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

I've known of Gaians in their sixties; it's neat. In the "What age are you?" topics, I love seeing the variety.

Juomi's Fangirl

Gracious Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
lol I'm 17. Been here since I was 12 back in '07 and I would have been here sooner if... Actually I wouldn't have, because back before then i wouldn't have been interested.

I don't see myself leaving for a loooong time, and as long as you're not trying to hook up with 13 year olds, there's nothing wrong with being 80 and still on Gaia.

Ladykiller

I'm 21. I plan on staying here until the end baby. I aspire to be an aged Gaian one day. Once I'm an old grandma my grandkiddies will come over and see me rockin' my sexy Snow White avatar and be like, "Grannie what are you doing?" and I'll say, "Get over here u little shits lemme show you how cool your grannie was back in the day."

emotion_awesome

Excitable Strawberry

I actually didn't join Gaia for the first two years it was around because I thought it was for kids and it wouldn't interest me. Boy, was I wrong. It was kind of for kids and kind of not -- but definitely interesting. Now I'm glad that it's changing a bit to suit its membership, though it's still friendly to kiddoes.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I imagine there would be a higher concentration of "aged" Gaians in the GCD than most anywhere else on the site.

I don't feel as though I should consider myself aged, even though I'm 27. Gaia has aged with me and so has everyone else that joined when I did, or before. I'm sure tons of those people are still around. More and more people are growing up with Gaia now too, so the audience is going to start to become older in general, I think.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

I am 30. Soooooooo ooooooooold. I started on this site when I was 22, so I don't feel like I have outgrown it, but, as stated from others, it has grown with me.

I will come back to Gaia as long as it continues to entertain me. I also have the cash to buy whatever I please from the cash shop.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Ants In Your Underpants

Lol.

his avi is very noobish . But he's a cool guy.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Ants In Your Underpants

Lol.

Ah did you ask him why he doesnt dress up his avatar?

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Ants In Your Underpants
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Ants In Your Underpants

Lol.

Ah did you ask him why he doesnt dress up his avatar?
i barely see I. He's a lurker. And probably busy irl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces