Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Kain-Senpai
I'm 26 years old and I plan to stay on this site until I die, or the site dies. Who cares about a person's age when they're participating in something they enjoy? Just care about yourself, and you'll be happy. Lawls.

Most older users I come across are in their 40s. I think I came across user who was between their 50s-60s. They were cool, which is all I care about.

I lurk because there aren't entertaining topics for me to post in. Granted, there are a lot of entertaining topics... just so few that tickle my interests.

I'm 27 and I feel the same way!
Man, I want to be an old 60 year old grampa doing avatar art for like a billion gold a picture.

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
They are still around, and I am running to more and more in towns. And occasionally I check my friends list and see if any of my oldies have logged back on. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Given Gaia's age and the amount of people who probably joined in the early years, I'd probably say there is a large chunk of users between the ages 23-28 if they joined as teens.

I'm gettin up there in age..XP

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Kain-Senpai
I'm 26 years old and I plan to stay on this site until I die, or the site dies. Who cares about a person's age when they're participating in something they enjoy? Just care about yourself, and you'll be happy. Lawls.

Most older users I come across are in their 40s. I think I came across user who was between their 50s-60s. They were cool, which is all I care about.

I lurk because there aren't entertaining topics for me to post in. Granted, there are a lot of entertaining topics... just so few that tickle my interests.
MY experience in a nut shell tbh though I'm abit younger razz
27, haven't been here in 3 years and have no idea what my login was to my old account. Doubt I'll be sticking around and still have no clue why I registered a new account. Very likely just a passing curiosity.

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I was 21 when I joined in early 2OO4...and even then I was told I was, "too old." I wish I had learned about the site a little earlier; I think it would have been amazing to join the party in 'O3. From what I've heard, many of the first members were in their 2Os. Somewhere along the line, the main user age went down and the idea that this is a place for teens started. Darn kids need to get off my lawn already. cat_wink

I was involved with the original parenting guild when it was still alive and kicking, so I spent a lot of time surrounded by Gaians my age or older. Most of them seem to have left the site, but I still see a few floating around--including a certain gentleman who is in his mid-7Os now. I knew several Gaians who were on here with their older teen children or even grand children.

I've put so much into Gaia, and received so much back in the form of friends, that I'll hang around at least as long as they do. I'm always trying to branch out and make new connections, so who knows when I'll actually leave? yum_cupcake

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
ThanatosRising
Man, I want to be an old 60 year old grampa doing avatar art for like a billion gold a picture.
you fight that arthritis!

Familiar Trickster

I have nothing good to do with my sad little life....

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Suddenly, I feel less like a pathetic old fart wasting his life on the web.
Slightly less, but still less. sweatdrop

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I'm 28 (and a half). The oldest person I know on the site has grandkids, and she's pretty active on the site. She's cool peoples.

I'm not so much lurkin' here as enjoying the s**t out of it. I love this site. I'm here every day. If I found it boring or stale, I wouldn't be here.

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Meh, I don't worry about age. If you enjoy it in a way that doesn't impede on someone else's enjoyment, then why should you stop just because someone finds you "old". I'll be 30 next week. *sob sob*

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm 27 and joined when I was 19. So I've never even really been a kid/teen on this site. xd

You'd probably get people giving much younger ages in different forums, but it seems like people of like ages somehow tend to gravitate toward similar forums.

The site is different for me now compared to when I first joined, but I still like it and I don't think age is a reason to stop enjoying something.

Dedicated Conventioneer

I'm 28 and I joined when I was eh.... let's see April of 2008 so that would've made me...

23. biggrin I was already too old when I joined gaia. hehe.

I love my fellow gaia geezers. This site would be poorer and much less interesting without us. wink

Aged Gaian

I'll be 30 this May... I joined in 2003 when I was 19? (I think it was 19.... )

I've been on here everyday, been through 2 really bad hackings.. still I come.. daily and do things... cause I love this place, even if I don't chat as much as I used to.
User Image

User Image
My Tumblr.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out