In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Razumi Yazura
25 is considered aged? I turn 25 this year. burning_eyes I'm pretty much a baby compared to a lot of my friends. xd

I've been around since I was 15. I remember using AOL to get online and curfew was set, so internet would turn off at 9pm.
the younger population thinks so.
I suppose I don't notice as age doesn't come up when I encounter users.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Razumi Yazura
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Razumi Yazura
25 is considered aged? I turn 25 this year. burning_eyes I'm pretty much a baby compared to a lot of my friends. xd

I've been around since I was 15. I remember using AOL to get online and curfew was set, so internet would turn off at 9pm.
the younger population thinks so.
I suppose I don't notice as age doesn't come up when I encounter users.
true . I haven't seen you since reverse modmas .

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Dark_Maiden_Queen
I'm usually swallowed into the depths or busy IRL.

However, when I am pretty active on Gaia, I really see no purpose for age to come up. Perhaps it depends on the forums. I usually lurk the same places.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Razumi Yazura
Dark_Maiden_Queen
I'm usually swallowed into the depths or busy IRL.

However, when I am pretty active on Gaia, I really see no purpose for age to come up. Perhaps it depends on the forums. I usually lurk the same places.
I only mentioned my age complaining that 25 was to old to have to deal with teenieboppers drama on here. And was struck down and called old. I have enough issues about getting closer to 30 around my birthday.

Shy Dark Elf

I'm 21, and still hanging around on Gaia.
I'll be 22 this summer, and I don't have any plans on leaving anytime soon.

I think the oldest person I know on Gaia would be... 31?
Maybe 32?

Dog

Haha, I don't find 25 year old people aged! Might
be because my sister and I share a relatively
large age difference.
(I'm 18 right now and she is 23).

I don't think age really matters online - I feel as if
everyone is the same age as me online lol.

Stellar Succubus

gabilliam tho
why the ******** is there an 80 year old on Gaia

Because they've got a whole lot more spare time than most teens/young adults?

I'll be 32 soon. The GCD is full of over 18 and many 30+. Oldest I've met was in her 70's I think.

Sparkly Fairy

Man, I'll be 33 this year... Where's ma cane???

I always find it weird when someone says at this or this age i'm going to stop doing something i like to do because i hit a magical "old" age.

Hey if you like visiting a site and enjoy it, why not? lol. As long as you arent doing something wrong it doesnt really matter.

Enduring Hero

At 18 years of age, I think I'm the youngest person to post in this thread so far! xd I was 14 when I joined in 2008, and I have no intention of going anywhere.

Age is just a number, as long as you are 13 or over then I don't see what the problem is.
I guess I could be considered an aged Gaian; I'm turning twenty five this year, and I find it vaguely insulting that being twenty five is 'too old' for this site. I don't see why I should stop engaging in activities that I enjoy simply because I reach a certain age.

As yet, I haven't really associated with people on the site, so I have yet to really meet anyone of any age.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
I am currently twenty-three years old, and the oldest person I know on this site is a good friend of mine who I've known for years. [Nods]

I dislike that a lot of the younger generations on this site think there should be an 'age limit' for us older generations, or something. Gaia is for everyone- That's what it was made for. Everyone. The Mods / Devs / Admins are anywhere between 20something to fifty (last I checked?), so. . . Basically, if I wanna be here until I'm a wrinkly mess that can barely get out of my ******** rocking chair, then you can bet your pixel asses I'll still be here. I've been coming on here since I was sixteen (technically a couple months after I turned sixteen), and I'll keep coming back no matter what happens.
I'm curious to know what the younger people who seem to judge older internet users will do when they get older.
"Oh, I'm 18. I can't used this website that I enjoyed for so many years anymore."

Wheezing Lunatic

I suppose I'd be aged as well, being 24 right now. The oldest Gaian I knew on here had a son my age. Don't think she gets on anymore though.

I've been here for years, so I see no reason to leave. I don't see a rule saying I have to be a teenager to stay on here, so anyone who has an issue with us old folks can deal.

Fashionable Businesswoman

I suppose one day I'll give my account to my first born.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I'm 28 years old. I've been on the site for quite a few years now. I think it's silly to put an age limit on any type of site.
Most of the people I'm friends with on here are my age anyway. I feel completely at home.

My mom is 60 & she's a member of Gaia. She loves signing on to design her avi & play games.
She recently got into alchemy big time, which is awesome. I totally support her love for Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff