• Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I'm thirty-four and have been here since I was twenty-five. heart

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
hrrm what exactly qualifies as "aged"? Twenties?........past twenties?.......55? lol I'm 27 and I feel old. Does that count? xd

Heh I've found Gaians of all ages. Oldest one I personally talked to was (I think) in her thirties.

I'm a comic readin', cartoon watchin', convention attendin' nerdy gal. Gaia still appeals to me.
I enjoy the avatars and events. Plus I've met some cool people here. emotion_bigheart I'm gonna stick around for as long as GaiaOnline exists.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gaia is a hobby and hobbies have nothing to do with age unless it's not good for your health anymore.

Fashionable Prophet

Wow; I just did the math, and I joined this site when I was 13 (just shy of 14).

I'm 23 now.

I've been a member for nearly a decade. Christ.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Make Up Sex
Wow; I just did the math, and I joined this site when I was 13 (just shy of 14).

I'm 23 now.

I joined when I was 16 in 04. Time flies

Fashionable Prophet

Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex

I'm 23 now.

I'm really struggling to resist the urge to go back and read some of the political debates I instigated in ED. If I did, I'd have to invent a time machine to go back and punch my younger self.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Make Up Sex
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex

I'm 23 now.

I'm really struggling to resist the urge to go back and read some of the political debates I instigated in ED. If I did, I'd have to invent a time machine to go back and punch my younger self.
I have access to my first account I looked up my oldest topics and sub threads I was a total idiot. But I was talking to people I knew irl half the time on gaia

Fashionable Prophet

Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex

I'm 23 now.

I have access to my first account I looked up my oldest topics and sub threads I was a total idiot. But I was talking to people I knew irl half the time on gaia

I've only ever had maybe 3 IRL friends on here. Oh man; I wish I had access to my first main still. I have some nice items on it.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Make Up Sex
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex

I'm 23 now.

I've only ever had maybe 3 IRL friends on here. Oh man; I wish I had access to my first main still. I have some nice items on it.
one of my Gaia friends moved here so I hang out with her as much as possible

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
25 is considered aged? I turn 25 this year. burning_eyes I'm pretty much a baby compared to a lot of my friends. xd

I've been around since I was 15. I remember using AOL to get online and curfew was set, so internet would turn off at 9pm.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Razumi Yazura
25 is considered aged? I turn 25 this year. burning_eyes I'm pretty much a baby compared to a lot of my friends. xd

I've been around since I was 15. I remember using AOL to get online and curfew was set, so internet would turn off at 9pm.
the younger population thinks so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces