Who is that? He's really weird-looking and vaguely creepy >.>

Kawaii Spirit

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
I'm thirty-four and have been here since I was twenty-five. heart

Shy Shapeshifter

hrrm what exactly qualifies as "aged"? Twenties?........past twenties?.......55? lol I'm 27 and I feel old. Does that count? xd

Heh I've found Gaians of all ages. Oldest one I personally talked to was (I think) in her thirties.

I'm a comic readin', cartoon watchin', convention attendin' nerdy gal. Gaia still appeals to me.
I enjoy the avatars and events. Plus I've met some cool people here. emotion_bigheart I'm gonna stick around for as long as GaiaOnline exists.

Bashful Exhibitionist

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Gaia is a hobby and hobbies have nothing to do with age unless it's not good for your health anymore.

Fashionable Prophet

Wow; I just did the math, and I joined this site when I was 13 (just shy of 14).

I'm 23 now.

I've been a member for nearly a decade. Christ.

Invisible Healer

17,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Make Up Sex
Wow; I just did the math, and I joined this site when I was 13 (just shy of 14).

I'm 23 now.

I joined when I was 16 in 04. Time flies

Fashionable Prophet

Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex

I'm 23 now.

I'm really struggling to resist the urge to go back and read some of the political debates I instigated in ED. If I did, I'd have to invent a time machine to go back and punch my younger self.

Invisible Healer

17,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Make Up Sex
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex

I'm 23 now.

I'm really struggling to resist the urge to go back and read some of the political debates I instigated in ED. If I did, I'd have to invent a time machine to go back and punch my younger self.
I have access to my first account I looked up my oldest topics and sub threads I was a total idiot. But I was talking to people I knew irl half the time on gaia

Fashionable Prophet

Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex

I'm 23 now.

I have access to my first account I looked up my oldest topics and sub threads I was a total idiot. But I was talking to people I knew irl half the time on gaia

I've only ever had maybe 3 IRL friends on here. Oh man; I wish I had access to my first main still. I have some nice items on it.

Invisible Healer

17,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Make Up Sex
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Make Up Sex

I'm 23 now.

I've only ever had maybe 3 IRL friends on here. Oh man; I wish I had access to my first main still. I have some nice items on it.
one of my Gaia friends moved here so I hang out with her as much as possible

Godlike Lunatic

30,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
25 is considered aged? I turn 25 this year. burning_eyes I'm pretty much a baby compared to a lot of my friends. xd

I've been around since I was 15. I remember using AOL to get online and curfew was set, so internet would turn off at 9pm.

Invisible Healer

17,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Razumi Yazura
25 is considered aged? I turn 25 this year. burning_eyes I'm pretty much a baby compared to a lot of my friends. xd

I've been around since I was 15. I remember using AOL to get online and curfew was set, so internet would turn off at 9pm.
the younger population thinks so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces