why the ******** is there an 80 year old on Gaia
who cares? Why are you on Gaia

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

What can you really say about this website?

It is, after all,a forum site in which we can use as a communication without being define by our age. 3nodding

If it wasn't for the Avatar dress up, then of course it's still going to be use as a Forum.

But anyways, I'm actually 25. sweatdrop I did had some talks by some of the "younger" Gaians that They believe I'm too old for this website. talk2hand

-~--~-

Cutie-Pie

Dark_Maiden_Queen
gabilliam tho
Because it's the easiest way for me to procrastinate and be an a*****e.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I was nearly 21 when I joined.

That was almost 10 years ago.

Do the math = )

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I'm 22, going to be 23 next month, and I've been on the site since I was 17. I've made some awesome friends on here and love spending time in the WG. I don't plan to leave any time soon. Plus, I enjoy dressing up my avi! whee

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
42, here... I mostly just tinker with my avatar and play zOMG with my god-daughter.

Revered Connoisseur

When I was 14 in 2008, in my newbie days, I've met and chat older persons in the CB, I assume they're 20+ at that time. I never ask their age anyway. There's so much nice people in the forums back then. Besides, being young means enjoying and learning things for me. Not planning to leave unless the site permanently shuts off, I enjoy attaining new items and making avis, and you know this is the only site I can do this. I'm turning 19 this year. Am I the youngest GCD'er yet?

Frozen Sex Symbol

gabilliam tho
Dark_Maiden_Queen
gabilliam tho

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The exact same reason as the 80 year old. emotion_awesome

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Shiver`
gabilliam tho
Dark_Maiden_Queen
gabilliam tho

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The exact same reason as the 80 year old. emotion_awesome
he's a awesome guy too hrs from Africa knows awesome random facts. And posts awesome random s**t. coolest person on Gaia imo. Reminds me of betty white. Imagine her on Gaia lol

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A lot more older people use the internet than people realize. there are some stats released about online activity and teenagers were actually lagging behind in a few categories, even when it comes to creating social networking profiles and spending time on sites like youtube.

most teenagers are too busy or preoccupied with high school studies, friends, etc. to be online.

Demonic Lover

I've been here since 2008, july 25 to be precise~ I'm way too addicted to Gaia to leave willingly XD; but I know myself, if I take a long enough break or just fall behind too much item-wise, I'll probably leave, I tend to really lose interest that way x ox it just happened before on some other sites...

I don't really care about old or young people being here, I've met really obnoxious people in their 40s (both irl and in Gaia) and I've also met mature and interesting teens and adults C: so I don't really think age is all that important, I do find myself being a little more lenient on young people though, manchilds just tick me off, sorry x ox it's not about your hobbies, it's about your personality XD;;;
Lazarus Larkin

Do the math = )

User Image

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know there are a lot of older users on the site, and they bring great discussion that most younger users wouldn't be able to bring. I enjoy having a variety of ages! It would get old and boring if we were all young-ish.
I plan on staying on the site until Gaia dies....
It's been apart of my life for almost five 6 years, why give up now?
EDIT: I forgot my age! stressed
I just recently turned 20. I think I joined back when I was 14....It was right before my freshman year of high school.
EDITEDIT:

Fluffy Cat

I'm turning 23 this year, there were times when I was really sick of Gaia and just took a break, but I'm always coming back. I guess I will be here until I'm too old to use a computer.
The youngsters here may think one day they'll be too mature for Gaia, but they'll come back too. They all do eventually.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
MelonKush
Lazarus Larkin

Do the math = )

User Image