Welcome to Gaia! ::

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
There's a looooot of older folk on here, strange as that is. I'm 26, myself, and don't plan to quit just because I reach a certain age.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional. Who said that? I'm pretty sure that's a quote from somewhere...

Interstellar Explorer

I'm 24 and I don't see when and why I would quit Gaia if I ever did and sometimes I wonder how many more years will Gaia live... 3nodding
I love a lot of stuff in Gaia, and I think there are plenty stuff that are closer to "ageless" than t "age-bound", if you know what I mean. The oldest people on Gaia I met were in their 30s (so far).

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

I'll be 23 in a few months and I don't see myself leaving anytime soon I just love this place way to much xd

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I'm 23 and i know plenty of people in their 30s and 40s who play Gaia. The whiny kids who complain about age are just little brats who think they are special and believe old=uncool. Many of the users here who joined Gaia back in the beginning grew up with site. So say you we're 16 when you were a 2003 Gaian, you would be 26 now. -_-

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm 26 and I've been on gaia since 2003 <___> so I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon! I think I met someone on here once that was in their 40's.. I'm sure there's older users though!

I don't think age matters, tbh. I think the average age of the GCD is older than most other areas of the forums though.

Blessed Wolf

D:> im 20 going on 21 soon....omg i cant see myself leaving gaia.....it helps me pass time

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I'm 27 and have had this account since 2004. I really don't see myself leaving anytime soon since I usually talk myself out of it. I have met quite a few people on here who still logs in every now and then.
Age is just a number though and doesn't really matter because as the old saying goes " You're only as old as you feel".

Why suddenly leave if you don't want to if your a certain age anyways?

Bashful Friend

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
And my mom said adults don't spend time on "silly" kids games. But... even though i proved her wrong... ***** might be lurking in the quarters burning_eyes

Wealthy Hoarder

I'm 28 nearly 29. I will be here until A: I die, or B: Site shuts down.

What ever comes first. XD

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Discuss are you a aged gaian?

Yes, yes I am cat_emo

...And I'm proud of it~! cat_scream

*shakes walker in air before wearily walking away out of breath* cat_sweatdrop

What is the oldest person you know on the site?

Umm... I know someone who is 40... 37... 35... 42... 47... So, the oldest Gaian I know is 47 cat_3nodding

And discuss why your still lurkin' the website?

Well, I'm only in my late twenties, so I guess compared to the Gaians in their 40s, I'm a just another college-age whippersnapper living the life of an irresponsible bachelor (I work a full-time job cat_emo ) while to Gaian newbs in their early teens (such as 13)... They probably see me as some sort of cradle-robbing, cat-a-saurus from the PreGaiaStoric Age cat_xp

As to why I'm still here, and postin' (so, I'm not really lurkin' cat_rolleyes ), I guess... Putting aside the money I've actually put into Gaia (It really isn't all that much, until you tektek my account worth cat_sweatdrop ), since the advent of zOMG, I pretty much decided that I really enjoy Gaia, enough that I don't think I will ever give up on the site. I have lost interest in most avatar sites and few hold as many memories for myself, friends, and even family as Gaia has, so... Even if I might take another hiatus, I'll be back and, sometimes, the hiatus might just take the form of me only grabing my DCs everyday for a whole month and doing nothing more, but... I don't think I will ever be parting with Gaia cat_3nodding

...At least, as long as the site doesn't shutdown cat_sweatdrop

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Yukitsu
I'm 26 and I've been on gaia since 2003 <___> so I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon! I think I met someone on here once that was in their 40's.. I'm sure there's older users though!

I don't think age matters, tbh. I think the average age of the GCD is older than most other areas of the forums though.
Like your teacup in your siggy. I've acquired several from Mom, used to be Grandmothers and I bought one once from a hugh antique show. biggrin

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm over 40 and I have no plans for leaving. rofl

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I joined in my 20's, by the time I joined I was apparently too old to be on Gaia. I'm now 29 with no plans on leaving just cause I hit a certain number. That concept is so strange, do the people so say such things think that once you hit 21 everything you loved before suddenly goes away.

20 - I love cartoons and Gaia!
Happy birthday 21 - I have this site now and going to do my taxes! emotion_donotwant

This site is a message board with a game like challenge of earning items. How awesome is that?! Yeah, not going to leave until I no longer care about forum sites, which probably is not going to happen.

Cutie-Pie

why the ******** is there an 80 year old on Gaia
xXAzarielXx
D:> im 20 going on 21 soon....omg i cant see myself leaving gaia.....it helps me pass time

I'm 20 too! I think we're the youngest posting in this thread xD

I'll never leave! emotion_donotwant My grandchildren will ask me 'Hey granny, how's your site doing?' when they visit! Nevermind ,my grandchildren will be online with me emotion_awesome
I don't really know how old people that I know are. The ones I've kept in touch the longest were around my age but it's purely coincidental /based on our mutual interests. But age is meaningless to me, whe would someone older than be worse? You old geezers have as many reasons for being here as all those underaged kids xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff