Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dazzle Smith's Partner

Aged Star

21,065 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
Heh. I'm 32, but I get to cheat-- I've got a medical issue where I can't process testosterone worth a dang, so I've never really aged past 14. Except now my hair's starting to go white in places. eek Everybody at the conventions I've been to figures I'm a minor, which is awesome-- nobody raises an eyebrow when they see me collecting Pokemon and other nerd stuff. I get to be a kid forever! (Though this is less helpful if I ever want to go get plastered somewhere. Liquor stores tend to haaaate me.)

Still throws me off when I meet IRL high schoolers in comic book shops and such, and they ask me if I'm on Gaia. I've been asked a few times. They wonder how I have so much money to play the Exchange/MP, and I wanna say, "Well, the full-time job's helped since college..." rofl

Angelic Gaian

11,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
25 now, I've been on the site since December of 2003.

Still going strong, although I admit I'm much less active than I use to be.

Lunatic

I certainly cannot call myself "aged" at only 21, but I do feel old when I look back at my account and how old Gaia is turning. Not to mention, that I often find myself speaking to much younger Gaians on here and wonder.. "Why are they so damn immature?"

Then, I find out that they're like fourteen or something. talk2hand
Kain-Senpai
Fox on Stilts
Lol I'm 27 and I hope to be on Gaia when I'm old. They'll have to pry me away from here when I'm on my death bed. I just love coming on her and joining in on discussions and designing neat little outfits for Fox here. Shoot get them to add a bingo game on here and when I'm old I'll be like "Aw yissss, mutha ******** bingo!!!!

Bingo would be awesome! I would be all over that in seconds.
i agree heart
iSmith
Heh. I'm 32, but I get to cheat-- I've got a medical issue where I can't process testosterone worth a dang, so I've never really aged past 14. Except now my hair's starting to go white in places. eek Everybody at the conventions I've been to figures I'm a minor, which is awesome-- nobody raises an eyebrow when they see me collecting Pokemon and other nerd stuff. I get to be a kid forever! (Though this is less helpful if I ever want to go get plastered somewhere. Liquor stores tend to haaaate me.)

Still throws me off when I meet IRL high schoolers in comic book shops and such, and they ask me if I'm on Gaia. I've been asked a few times. They wonder how I have so much money to play the Exchange/MP, and I wanna say, "Well, the full-time job's helped since college..." rofl
lol i have never met ppl off line that play gaia ...i wish.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm 23.

I hope I'm still on Gaia when I'm 80.

I hope it survives that long.

In other news, it'll be interesting to see if Gaia changes as it has some sort of age shift.

What's the average age these days?

I don't think it's 16 any more.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
iSmith

THIS STORY/YOUR LIFE IS AMAZING!

A+

I wish I could bring up the courage to talk to folks about Gaia.

The folks in my lab know I play around on Gaia, because I always do it during waiting steps in my experiments.

They're like, "YOU PLAYIN YOUR DRESS UP GAME AGAIN?"

The answer is "Hell yisssssss."
im 25 been here since 2003 when i was 15yrs of age. im just here for the rigs and awesum avi clothes

Witty Nymph

I'm 24, been on here since I was 15. :3 I don't think I ever got tired of paper dolls as a kid, so Gaia hasn't gotten old for me so far. Love the chatting, love the games, love the arenas and the avatars. It's just super fun and silly, and I need a little silly in my life with all the serious stuff I have to deal with.

Witty Nymph

Yeata Zi
They're like, "YOU PLAYIN YOUR DRESS UP GAME AGAIN?"

The answer is "Hell yisssssss."

Haha, this happens to me all the time. rofl

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i'm old enough. gonna stay here forever, like most of you. biggrin

Munchie-san's Waifu

Fishy Sex Symbol

Well, I've been on here since I was 13 which was in 2006. I'm 19 now and I've been on here for 7 years.
I'm not very active, but I will never leave completely, I always browse the site every now and then. I love it here and I always have. I hope the site is around when I'm 30+ smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff