Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
So I was talking to someone the other day and my age was brought up and the person said "oh I hope im not still on Gaia when im 25"

Ironicly there are loads older than me on Gaia. I personly know there's a 80 year old on the site.

Discuss are you a aged gaian?
What is the oldest person you know on the site.
And discuss why your still lurkin the website.

Mysterious Trickster

I'm 26 years old and I plan to stay on this site until I die, or the site dies. Who cares about a person's age when they're participating in something they enjoy? Just care about yourself, and you'll be happy. Lawls.

Most older users I come across are in their 40s. I think I came across user who was between their 50s-60s. They were cool, which is all I care about.

I lurk because there aren't entertaining topics for me to post in. Granted, there are a lot of entertaining topics... just so few that tickle my interests.

Aged Fox

Lol I'm 27 and I hope to be on Gaia when I'm old. They'll have to pry me away from here when I'm on my death bed. I just love coming on here and joining in on discussions and designing neat little outfits for Fox here. Shoot get them to add a bingo game on here and when I'm old I'll be like "Aw yissss, mutha ******** bingo!!!!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm 24 and I plan to stay on the site for as long as I can. The oldest I have met are some in their 30's and whatnot. I'm still on the site mainly because I enjoy this place very well.

Sparkling Transmutator

I am almost 23, joined when I was 18. I still love the site if not more than when I joined. I doubt I will ever get tired of this site.

Fashionable Darling

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200
I'm 24 and I have way too much time and money invested in the place to just walk away. I usually come on just to mess with my outfits and peek around the forums. If I'm supra bored I play blackjack. Other than that I really don't DO anything on here, not even the events anymore.
It really is that I can't justify leaving because of all I have put into this account.
This year will mark 9 years on Gaia for me.

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Dark_Maiden_Queen
And I am one of those Gaia Geezers, no I don't belong to the guild. xd
56 to be exact emotion_facepalm and I may one day leave this place, when I die... eek
To much stuff to do here, the fishing, forums, and here lately booty grabbing. Besides with winter, it passes the time.
Also, I like to help others out whether it's just a conversation or with a quest of theirs. So, until I get bored or something else...WHEE...*off I go to booty grab* emotion_awesome

Mysterious Trickster

Fox on Stilts
Lol I'm 27 and I hope to be on Gaia when I'm old. They'll have to pry me away from here when I'm on my death bed. I just love coming on her and joining in on discussions and designing neat little outfits for Fox here. Shoot get them to add a bingo game on here and when I'm old I'll be like "Aw yissss, mutha ******** bingo!!!!

Bingo would be awesome! I would be all over that in seconds.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
ozkur
Dark_Maiden_Queen
And I am one of those Gaia Geezers, no I don't belong to the guild. xd
56 to be exact emotion_facepalm and I may one day leave this place, when I die... eek
To much stuff to do here, the fishing, forums, and here lately booty grabbing. Besides with winter, it passes the time.
Also, I like to help others out whether it's just a conversation or with a quest of theirs. So, until I get bored or something else...WHEE...*off I go to booty grab* emotion_awesome
cat_xd

@bingo topic im all over that.

Big Bunny

✦ wats so special about old ppl on this website

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
zigguchingchang
We're people too! emotion_kirakira

Big Bunny

ozkur
zigguchingchang
We're people too! emotion_kirakira

✦ pricisely O:::

Kawaii Lunatic

I'm only 29, I'm not ready to kill off my Gaian life yet!

I don't remember people's age unless they flash it in their post/siggy (and even then it's just while I read it). I don't really care.

I'm still here because I love it here!
But in my case it's not my RL age that makes it weird I'm here, but my Gaia age. Been here since feb 04 after all.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm old enough to know there is no such word as 'ironicly' and there being being nothing 'ironic' about older Gaians being on the site.

I'm 28 and I've been on Gaia since I was 19. I probably would have joined when I was younger if the site had existed then.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I'm one of those people who will never leave. I don't
even think I would ever really take a long break from the site either.
I'm 23 and don't see myself ever really going away.

Kind of like how I plan to never die. emotion_awesome

But seriously, the site is too fun. There are always new items
to look at, quest for or get excited waiting for. While simple
entertainment.. it does it's job for me. The effect doesn't wear
off, in my opinion.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers