Welcome to Gaia! ::

Make the scissors effect readily available?

Yes 0.47462686567164 47.5% [ 318 ]
No 0.46716417910448 46.7% [ 313 ]
Other (Post in thread) 0.058208955223881 5.8% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 670 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Hi-Potion
No, it isnt too much xD
People feel entitled to this item and yet they dont want to work for it?
I call shenanigans xD
They either pay for it in gold, cash, or in hard work.
Theyve had 3 chances at it so far, so they get no sympathy xD
xd I can see why people wouldn't want it re-released as it's unfair to those who got it for only that pose, as with a lot of items users only get them for one pose, like when I saved for the Hyde just for the shirt?

I think I have to agree with you though.

clarion's King

Super Model

Hi-Potion

IIRC, it went down to 700k, if not lower. That's what you get for holding out, thinking it would be cheaper. *shrugs*

______

Agape is not rare; it's just popular. Goes without saying that users made it that price. Gaia doesn't care if you don't want to work for it. Even if they did, I'd assume that their overall attitude towards it would be the same as items like Cat Faces and Risky Angels. They made those items just for the sake of getting them onto the site, and it's up to you whether or not it's something you'd want to work towards.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Magus
Hi-Potion

IIRC, it went down to 700k, if not lower. That's what you get for holding out, thinking it would be cheaper. *shrugs*

______

Agape is not rare; it's just popular. Goes without saying that users made it that price. Gaia doesn't care if you don't want to work for it. Even if they did, I'd assume that their overall attitude towards it would be the same as items like Cat Faces and Risky Angels. They made those items just for the sake of getting them onto the site, and it's up to you whether or not it's something you'd want to work towards.
It was actually 400k on the third rerelease ;3; so it was SUPER cheap, people are just lazy/cheap xD;;

Also, nice comparison to Risky and Cat Faces

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Quote:

Because, seriously, are we really saying that a scissor, one of the most versatile poses on the site, should be expensive because people didn't buy the item for the short time it was available?

Way to say '******** you' to players who joined later, guys. Way to go.

Uh.. Can I direct you to every 2004 item we have on the site? sweatdrop

Are you telling me that I should have all the 2004/2005 items that I want then? I'm entitled to them because I didn't join until after the became available? That I can have a red rose corsage, too? And those Easter slippers?

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Fire 0ak
Hi-Potion
Fire 0ak
I've never seen Saint Ciel as being particularly fair for the users. As lovely as it is. It is mostly a strictly feminine item. And I don't tend to throw around 2 mil on a whim very often, as much as I do love the feature.
If they made another Sainte Ciel' like item with a more masculine/neutral design they would sell more. Mainly because the people who had male or neutral avatars and didn't buy one the first few times around would be rushing to buy this one that is more suited to their tastes.
While likely, those users that have the original may buy the new one for the whole set of new poses available to them.
I dont they could include male items?
The story was about two women in love, the only male character was Mephiste and we havent gotten any items with him yet ono (he's been in multiple REIs)

I don't think it should mimic the story. But maybe take some stylistic ques from Sainte Ciel and Include more neutral/masculine items. That way, everyone's happy. They'll still be two totally different items(in my mind). Just similar in quality and style and the hair-cut feature.
Well there are so many male armour items already that people with male avatars are getting kinda annoyed, so it wouldnt go over to well xD;

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Ghost Tamer
Shintouyu
Because, seriously, are we really saying that a scissor, one of the most versatile poses on the site, should be expensive because people didn't buy the item for the short time it was available?

Way to say '******** you' to players who joined later, guys. Way to go.
Uh.. Can I direct you to every 2004 item we have on the site? sweatdrop

Are you telling me that I should have all the 2004/2005 items that I want then? I'm entitled to them because I didn't join until after the became available? That I can have a red rose corsage, too? And those Easter slippers?
03/04 items have nowhere near the same versatility as the scissors alone.

Big Bunny

✦ would be nice but prob wont hapen

Distinct Vampire

It'd be terribly unfair to those who have already just bought agape for that purpose.
They wouldn't do it and I don't mind that they won't. It makes it even more special that it's hella expensive, haha.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Nope.
If they did that to cater to people then I'd like them to cater to me
being too lazy to buy the items I want with my gold and just hand
them over to me. It's only fair, right?

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Fashionable Shapeshifter

sure why not? good idea.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
What the suggestion boils down to is this: should Gaia be able to take pose(s) from EIs and REIs and sell them separately?

My answer is no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces