Welcome to Gaia! ::

Make the scissors effect readily available?

Yes 0.47462686567164 47.5% [ 318 ]
No 0.46716417910448 46.7% [ 313 ]
Other (Post in thread) 0.058208955223881 5.8% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 670 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
If anything they should release a pose that cuts hair... except you have to hold an ugly pair of scissors, like with Little Lucie.

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Hi-Potion
Even with a re-re-release it would skyrocket again, people REALLY fail to see WHY this item is so coveted and that its supply will never keep up with demand xD
I guess so, in that case why not just make it a permanent feature in the cash shop, that way supply can always meet demand? Or cycle it in and out more regularly?

To weigh in on the whole "consumable item" if made available it should be not for as little as 5k, more like 50-100k.

Lunatic

Love the idea, but I don't see Gaia doing it.
The scissors are related, because following the story, Ciel needed a sacrifice, and she sacrificed her hair to save her lover. Also, by creating an item similar to it, it would cause problems, because it wouldn't have a "purpose" because that is the pose most people use it for. People would sell it, or trash it, or donate it. Then in the future, it could end up like Horns of the Demon, or Devil Tail.

Tipsy Lunatic

make it like the gender potion. You can get it, but it's permanent. and 50k. Then to undo it, another 50k.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Cheapskate Bruce
Hi-Potion
Even with a re-re-release it would skyrocket again, people REALLY fail to see WHY this item is so coveted and that its supply will never keep up with demand xD
I guess so, in that case why not just make it a permanent feature in the cash shop, that way supply can always meet demand? Or cycle it in and out more regularly?

To weigh in on the whole "consumable item" if made available it should be not for as little as 5k, more like 50-100k.
If it were forever in the CS, then it should be at a very high price. 1500 to 2000 GC. they shouldnt give it away, if you want it you would have to pay high for it. After all, everyone missed the chance in the past, thats their fault.

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Hi-Potion
If it were forever in the CS, then it should be at a very high price. 1500 to 2000 GC. they shouldnt give it away, if you want it you would have to pay high for it. After all, everyone missed the chance in the past, thats their fault.
Well I thought 1000-1299GC would be okay for it? Definitely higher than original price, but quadruple seems too much to me sweatdrop

I think having it so you had to hold scissors to ct your hair would be a reasonable option as well.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
The only way they would release it to the shops is if it became soulbound the moment you buy it.
That would maintain some bit of balance.
Also it would likely be sold for only Cash at a price tag of 99GC or 199GC.

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Viviette Valentine
The only way I wouldn't complain about this (sorry, but taking a complete pose out of an item and putting it somewhere else doesn't sit right with me, in principle) would be if it was sort of like Little Lucie vs Lovely Lucie, the makeup~ if they made you hold scissors and some thing like maybe some strands on the floor, and it cut your hair, I would be okay with that C: but not the exact pose, that is, the hair cutting without anything added to the avi.
This sounds fair 3nodding

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Cheapskate Bruce
Hi-Potion
Well I thought 1000-1299GC would be okay for it? Definitely higher than original price, but quadruple seems too much to me sweatdrop

I think having it so you had to hold scissors to ct your hair would be a reasonable option as well.
No, it isnt too much xD
People feel entitled to this item and yet they dont want to work for it?
I call shenanigans xD
They either pay for it in gold, cash, or in hard work.
Theyve had 3 chances at it so far, so they get no sympathy xD

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Fire 0ak
I've never seen Saint Ciel as being particularly fair for the users. As lovely as it is. It is mostly a strictly feminine item. And I don't tend to throw around 2 mil on a whim very often, as much as I do love the feature.
If they made another Sainte Ciel' like item with a more masculine/neutral design they would sell more. Mainly because the people who had male or neutral avatars and didn't buy one the first few times around would be rushing to buy this one that is more suited to their tastes.
While likely, those users that have the original may buy the new one for the whole set of new poses available to them.
I dont they could include male items?
The story was about two women in love, the only male character was Mephiste and we havent gotten any items with him yet ono (he's been in multiple REIs)

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
freak297
The only way they would release it to the shops is if it became soulbound the moment you buy it.

This is pretty much the most logical post ever about a scissor-only item.
Though I'm a little iffy on the soulbound myself.

Because, seriously, are we really saying that a scissor, one of the most versatile poses on the site, should be expensive because people didn't buy the item for the short time it was available?

Way to say '******** you' to players who joined later, guys. Way to go.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Shintouyu
freak297

This is pretty much the most logical post ever about a scissor-only item.
Though I'm a little iffy on the soulbound myself.

Because, seriously, are we really saying that a scissor, one of the most versatile poses on the site, should be expensive because people didn't buy the item for the short time it was available?

Way to say '******** you' to players who joined later, guys. Way to go.
The only reason I suggest soulbinding is otherwise if sold for cash people would flood the marketplace and drastically drop the price of Sainte Ciel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff