Welcome to Gaia! ::

Make the scissors effect readily available?

Yes 0.47462686567164 47.5% [ 318 ]
No 0.46716417910448 46.7% [ 313 ]
Other (Post in thread) 0.058208955223881 5.8% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 670 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Demonic Lover

LabTech Deusy
I personally think that's a silly way to look at it. The item has two hairstyles, there are two other versions of those hairstyles that can be obtained through the Agape scissors, but those weren't meant for everyone with a Rosamund's Revenge, those were meant for those who own both items. The REI still has 18 poses, that's the normal amount of poses for any REI.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Viviette Valentine
LabTech Deusy
I personally think that's a silly way to look at it. The item has two hairstyles, there are two other versions of those hairstyles that can be obtained through the Agape scissors, but those weren't meant for everyone with a Rosamund's Revenge, those were meant for those who own both items. The REI still has 18 poses, that's the normal amount of poses for any REI.

Its not silly at all, its the truth. If the pose was not ment for every one with Rosamund then they should not have included it into Rosamund, they should have included it into the "special' EI.

Since it has been included in Rosamund then therefor it is for every one with Rosamund. Limiting it is just outright wrong.

Demonic Lover

LabTech Deusy
Oh well, that's an opinion I vehemently disagree with. I hope they don't choose to give Agape-poses through dolls and the like instead of just Agape x 3x;

Just one final question though, would you rather deal with this: User Image User Image for every hairstyle variation, or just have those poses as Agape specials?

Precious Seeker

LabTech Deusy
Viviette Valentine
LabTech Deusy

Its not silly at all, its the truth. If the pose was not ment for every one with Rosamund then they should not have included it into Rosamund, they should have included it into the "special' EI.

Since it has been included in Rosamund then therefor it is for every one with Rosamund. Limiting it is just outright wrong.

It's just a couple poses. It's not like a video game where the true ending was only accessible to those who had both of the pair. *stares at LoZ Oracle games* Could be worse, could definitely be worse. Though adding a special pose into the Modus Operandi was pretty ridiculous.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Viviette Valentine
LabTech Deusy
Oh well, that's an opinion I vehemently disagree with. I hope they don't choose to give Agape-poses through dolls and the like instead of just Agape x 3x;

Just one final question though, would you rather deal with this: User Image User Image for every hairstyle variation, or just have those poses as Agape specials?
The doll is perfectly acceptable because it is not a missing pose in the original item. It is a separate item and a separate pose, it is not cheating people out of a pose to an item they bought.

Sara Hysaro
Its not "just" you have bought that item with real money, you are being cheated out of said money for a pose you do not get access to.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Spicy Streaker

Sara Hysaro
Could be worse, could definitely be worse. Though adding a special pose into the Modus Operandi was pretty ridiculous.
That's pretty much my biggest beef with the Agape. I understand special pose combinations from the Ciel series, but not from that.

Thankfully, it's not a persistent trend from Gaia. I think if that was the case, with more hairs ending up like the special pose in Modus, this argument about the Agape would have a bit more merit.

Demonic Lover

LabTech Deusy
I'm not saying that XD; I'm saying: would you rather have all of the Agape poses be in SD+ dolls, or just be accessible through the Agape scissors?

Edit: Sara Hysaro & Slick Southpaw: same question . 3. would it have been better to have the loose mermaid hair through let's say, a Little Mermaid SD+?, I honestly can't deal with that logic D: specially when we know how expensive hairstyles can end, that mermaid hairstyle was a bargain x ~x;

Precious Seeker

LabTech Deusy
Viviette Valentine
LabTech Deusy

The doll is perfectly acceptable because it is not a missing pose in the original item. It is a separate item and a separate pose, it is not cheating people out of a pose to an item they bought.

Sara Hysaro
Its not "just" you have bought that item with real money, you are being cheated out of said money for a pose you do not get access to.

And people who bought only one of the Oracle games got cheated out of content that was in the game but only accessible with a password you get by beating the other game. Same exact concept. At least here you can earn the other half without needing real money.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Viviette Valentine
LabTech Deusy
I'm not saying that XD; I'm saying: would you rather have all of the Agape poses be in SD+ dolls, or just be accessible through the Agape scissors?
I must be understanding wrong, I thought you were saying all the special hair styles be accessed through SD+ dolls.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sara Hysaro
LabTech Deusy
Viviette Valentine
LabTech Deusy

Sara Hysaro

And people who bought only one of the Oracle games got cheated out of content that was in the game but only accessible with a password you get by beating the other game. Same exact concept. At least here you can earn the other half without needing real money.

And that is HORRIBLE business. There never should have been a "special" item needed to access these extra poses in the first place, once again it is utterly terrible business. Even more so since this "special" EI has a limited number in existence.

Sure you can buy it with gold, but that is not the point. The point is with this they are cheating you or scamming you out of the money you paid to access all poses of an EI with this "special" pose.

Demonic Lover

LabTech Deusy
Nope XD I'm showing you an example of how that extra content avaliable through Agape (much like the pencil being removed from the other MC from this month) can be released, and asking you, what method do you find better?, I honestly think when you compare the two, Agape wins by a huge long shot x ox

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Viviette Valentine
LabTech Deusy
Nope XD I'm showing you an example of how that extra content avaliable through Agape (much like the pencil being removed from the other MC from this month) can be released, and asking you, what method do you find better?, I honestly think when you compare the two, Agape wins by a huge long shot x ox
Ah I see, but that has nothing to do with my point. If they wanted to do that then they should either one of three things, make the items separate not requiring any special items to access, make the scissors separate so every one who buys EI's can access the bonus content, or lastly add the hairstyles it unlocks directly to Agape and not the new EI's.

Alternatively they could make a special shop where only people who have the Agape scissors can access it and get special haircuts through there though that seems to be way to much work.

Buggy Mage

I would personally preffer that this feature stay in an EI. Just one that I can get full use out of. That literally is all I want.

Precious Seeker

LabTech Deusy

And that is HORRIBLE business. There never should have been a "special" item needed to access these extra poses in the first place, once again it is utterly terrible business. Even more so since this "special" EI has a limited number in existence.

Sure you can buy it with gold, but that is not the point. The point is with this they are cheating you or scamming you out of the money you paid to access all poses of an EI with this "special" pose.

Same sort of situation again in Pokémon B/W and B/W2. There is some content in B/W2 that you can only see if you've linked to a B/W save file. There's also extra things in the .hack// games that you'd be unable to get if you didn't own the previous games. Heck, the G.U. series even takes from the first quartet for stuff. I think it might just be an email and/or wallpaper, but it's still extra stuff you get for having a set. I'll bet there are a lot more examples in the video game market in which players are rewarded for having played another game in the series. I understand that you are upset at not being able to access an extra without the other half, but an extra is all it is. As long Gaia doesn't start putting extras into other unrelated items like it did with the Modus I'm okay with that.

Demonic Lover

LabTech Deusy
@ 3@ what I like about the Saint Ciel Agape its that it's a one time only deal, you don't have to keep paying and it just opens so many doors at once, your solutions would: 1) result in additional purchases (I don't want to spend more gold for each variation). 2) cheat on Agape owners. 3) uhhh that's not the purpose of the item.

We'll have to agree to disagree C:
Fire 0ak
That feels kind of random @ 3@ you are bound to someday love one pose in a big item, I'm sure maaany Gaians couldn't care less about the doll poses in Thea's SD+, yet they aren't asking for the hairstyle to be sold separately, I know the scissors work in many different scenarios, but that point doesn't apply when we compare it with your reason for wanting this D8;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff