Welcome to Gaia! ::

Make the scissors effect readily available?

Yes 0.46656534954407 46.7% [ 307 ]
No 0.4741641337386 47.4% [ 312 ]
Other (Post in thread) 0.059270516717325 5.9% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 658 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I dunno. I don't think they should do it since it would create a trend. Gaia is pretty well known for following it's past. I could easily see them making a premium item of just the scissors or something similar which would alter other things. I'm ok with having a high priced item; nobody ever complains about high priced RIG items so specifically either. It's a user-run marketplace and to create a price ceiling on an item would ruin that.

Handsome Shounen

17,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Slider546
AKB0048
Azavezel

Sorry to step in. But keep in mind you guys are citing some of the slowest ways to earn gold. 8 hours for 100k... Jesus Christ. Just exchange or vend for 20 minutes and you could get that easy... and that's if you're bad. emotion_zombie

Some people are really good at vending, and some aren't.

It all comes down to luck, how fast your computer is, and how much time you can devote to the waiting game, Plus, you have to have quite a bit of gold to begin with to make any kind of respectable profit.

I'm not talking about buying Ocean tops for 4 gold and selling them back to the store for 5 gold, a 1 gold profit is not going to get you where you need to be.

Vending isn't just about pressing F5 in the newly added list waiting for a misprice. I do a fair amount of vending and I never do that. I just look for items I can buy and then re-sell for a profit. I made about 1m this week buying and reselling various cash shop bundles. And that's only when I bother to get on. All it takes is access to a computer and being clever enough to read graphs and use a calculator.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
AKB0048

Vending isn't just about pressing F5 in the newly added list waiting for a misprice. I do a fair amount of vending and I never do that. I just look for items I can buy and then re-sell for a profit. I made about 1m this week buying and reselling various cash shop bundles. And that's only when I bother to get on. All it takes is access to a computer and being clever enough to read graphs and use a calculator.

Yes, a fair amount of vending is simply buying items that you can resell, but the trick is to find an item that will sell quickly and result in a decent profit, and very few vendors can find their niche.

It always helps to find a misprice though...

Friendly Friend

Slider546

Some people are really good at vending, and some aren't.

It all comes down to luck, how fast your computer is, and how much time you can devote to the waiting game, Plus, you have to have quite a bit of gold to begin with to make any kind of respectable profit.

I'm not talking about buying Ocean tops for 4 gold and selling them back to the store for 5 gold, a 1 gold profit is not going to get you where you need to be.
oh gee and how'd they make that?
like i said you all start somewhere

Buggy Mage

I think we can all agree that Sainte Ciel Agape is abnormally inflated for an REI or even an EI.

Fused Prophet

Being able to modify any pre-existing hair, both from the gold shop and cash shop? For 2mil, nope? You are paying for another level of customation.

Fire 0ak
I think we can all agree that Sainte Ciel Agape is abnormally inflated for an REI or even an EI.

Handsome Shounen

17,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Slider546

Yes, a fair amount of vending is simply buying items that you can resell, but the trick is to find an item that will sell quickly and result in a decent profit, and very few vendors can find their niche.

It always helps to find a misprice though...

I don't know. You'd be surprised at what people overlook. I've made a fair bit off of buying old cash shop bundles and selling the contents separately.

Buggy Mage

Lidke
Being able to modify any pre-existing hair, both from the gold shop and cash shop? For 2mil, nope? You are paying for another level of customation.

Fire 0ak

Multiple millions are worth it if my tastes are represented throughout the item. All the Saint Ciels are specifically feminine items to be honest, a fact emphasized by the story and characters. Why equip such a universally desired aspect to a feminine specific item? That feels like a bad call, It seems the right thing to do would have been to at least include some complete male/nuetral outfits, so the guys and gals that wanted neutral poses didn't feel cheated in buying this item for soley one feature. Not liking every poses doesn't neutralize liking a select few, but it's not asking much to expect 50/50. Such as a wig for a wig, a shirt for a shirt, set of eyes for a set of eyes.
I simply don't buy REIs that have a considerable feminine slant. Mostly because they typically don't suit me or factor me. If the scissors were given to say, to REI S- Pop Club, my position would be the same. I don't think I should change that tendency now simply because I've been forced to need it in order to get any new Neutral/masculine hairstyles from CIs ect, At least that's my conclusion.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I have an Agape and I love the ability to cut hair. And I wholly support the desire to release an item that does this, for way less gold.

It's a tad unfair that SC:A is so expensive, and people JUST wanna cut their hair. I'd sign any petition out there to do this.

Cheery Sweetheart

I'm an Agape owner, but I'd love to see it more readily available.

What they could do is just saturate the market. Release more, the price goes down. Simple. It wouldn't be the first time they've re-released an item, so it's not setting new precedent.

Fused Prophet

They've already been re-released.

Nyatti
I'm an Agape owner, but I'd love to see it more readily available.

What they could do is just saturate the market. Release more, the price goes down. Simple. It wouldn't be the first time they've re-released an item, so it's not setting new precedent.

Fused Prophet

So what if the other poses are 'feminine' as long as the pose for hair mod exists? This is a doll site. Get over it.

Fire 0ak
Lidke

Fire 0ak

Multiple millions are worth it if my tastes are represented throughout the item. All the Saint Ciels are specifically feminine items to be honest, a fact emphasized by the story and characters. Why equip such a universally desired aspect to a feminine specific item? That feels like a bad call, It seems the right thing to do would have been to at least include some complete male/nuetral outfits, so the guys and gals that wanted neutral poses didn't feel cheated in buying this item for soley one feature. Not liking every poses doesn't neutralize liking a select few, but it's not asking much to expect 50/50. Such as a wig for a wig, a shirt for a shirt, set of eyes for a set of eyes.
I simply don't buy REIs that have a considerable feminine slant. Mostly because they typically don't suit me or factor me. If the scissors were given to say, to REI S- Pop Club, my position would be the same. I don't think I should change that tendency now simply because I've been forced to need it in order to get any new Neutral/masculine hairstyles from CIs ect, At least that's my conclusion.

Buggy Mage

Lidke
So what if the other poses are 'feminine' as long as the pose for hair mod exists? This is a doll site. Get over it.

Fire 0ak
Lidke

Fire 0ak

I realize that but I think fairness should be excersised non-the less, first and formost it is a social site. I believe that makes fairness very relevent.

Fused Prophet

You know how many people complain in the SF about 'masculine' items and then can't define what they mean? It's more than stale.

Fire 0ak
Lidke

Fire 0ak
Lidke

Fire 0ak

I realize that but I think fairness should be excersised non-the less, first and formost it is a social site. I believe that makes fairness very relevent.
Ooookay
Just put scissors in another cash shop exclusive item. It doesn't have to be the Agape, especially when some people don't like the poses that come with the EI. They could make a routine out of it, like how wigs and eyes are becoming common.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff