Welcome to Gaia! ::

Make the scissors effect readily available?

Yes 0.47462686567164 47.5% [ 318 ]
No 0.46716417910448 46.7% [ 313 ]
Other (Post in thread) 0.058208955223881 5.8% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 670 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Azavezel
and TekTek refuses to have it.

So download GIMP and sign up to clean items for TekTek. It's a user-run site and they can only do things as fast as volunteers can clean and submit the images.

Shade

Lapin Lequesne
Azavezel
Lapin Lequesne
Azavezel
8 hours to get 100k,

1 hour.

HMMM

Your math seems a little off here.

For a CL10 in zOMG! ? Sure.

But let's then do further math here.

1 hour nets 50k.

2 hours 100k.

3 hours 150k.

4 hours 200k

at a rate of 50k/hour, it would take approximately 40 straight hours to get 2mil.

That's 2 days of mind numbing, eye bleeding, temper shredding and patience rending torment on a slow as all can get constantly laggy game.

Let's say someone takes their time and spends say, I dunno, an hour long break ever 10 games. That nearly doubles it to 80 hours, and even further.

No, mindlessly clicking is not "effort" and it is in no way shape or form "earning your riches". To say anyone can and should do this to get rich is asinine--almost as asinine as telling people to do the stupid free offers to get gaia cash so they can sell cash shop items.

Worse yet is that I've seen a huge pattern with most richness being more prominent with the advent of RIGs and people getting pants-stainingly lucky with them.

I think the biggest offense of all is the advent of several "vending guilds" who boast of making nearly 8mil a day with no issues whatsoever, and then immediately shutting down any attempts to anyone who is not invited to the "super duper elite club" and growing hysterical if one of their members decides to show pity and tell it all.

It's like a rich person looking to a poor person when they ask how they got that far and saying "Investing" before speeding off in their Ferrari. Well obviously some investing is involved, but you're blatantly omitting details. That's dickish. That doesn't help in any way. Every time I see someone asking how they do it and all they say is "cash shop selling/booty grab/vend" and nothing else, I can pretty much sum up that person either spends all day long surviving massive headaches to get gold that others seem to get with the flick of a wrist and doesn't know the tricks at all, or is one of the big wigs who decide the only owners of millions should be those who already know how to market.

(And no, buy low sell high alone isn't the trick, nor is it even advisable half of the time due to the schizophrenic nature of the Marketplace and of sharker bots)

The point went over your head.

Booty grabbing, 50k in one hour.

You claimed 8 hours for 100k.

The point is it isn't at all "easy" to get 2mil within a day. Your point is I made a gross exaggeration. Both points I feel were missed here. Though I agree I did exaggerate. If Booty Grab was un-nerfed from way back when, I definitely was not aware of it, though it doesn't matter because my connection is much too slow for it.

MistressMinako
Azavezel
and TekTek refuses to have it.

So download GIMP and sign up to clean items for TekTek. It's a user-run site and they can only do things as fast as volunteers can clean and submit the images.

I was unaware of that, actually. I'll try to see if there's a way I could do just that.

Angelic Healer

If people really want Sainte Ciel: Agape they'll work for it, sure it may take weeks or months for some of you but you'll eventually get there if you work hard for it. I didn't buy mine solely for the scissors but to complete my Ciel collection.

Sparkling Senshi

I wouldn't mind if they had a bundle with agape in it again or something. Clearly I love using it, but I wouldn't mind selling mine and getting one that is way cheaper
I half agree with you and half don't.
Yes, gaians should have access to the same hair cutting pose as agape without paying a massive price for it. [ because let's be honest, 2m is indeed a bit ridiculous ]
BUT. No, i don't think gaia should make a new item with the same pose ability. It'd be good in a sense because the items would drop each other at first, then raise again to 2m each. At least. But it's kind of useless.
The best idea is to just rerelease agape in a future bundle.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Azavezel

Sorry to step in. But keep in mind you guys are citing some of the slowest ways to earn gold. 8 hours for 100k... Jesus Christ. Just exchange or vend for 20 minutes and you could get that easy... and that's if you're bad. emotion_zombie

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
The person aboved me was absolutely right, but it's still depends on the items.^^
I had my Agape a couple of week after it's realesed. Mine was a 2nd one, but planning to convert it into 1st Gen since I was playing(planning) 1st/No Gen ^^

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

AKB0048
Azavezel

Sorry to step in. But keep in mind you guys are citing some of the slowest ways to earn gold. 8 hours for 100k... Jesus Christ. Just exchange or vend for 20 minutes and you could get that easy... and that's if you're bad. emotion_zombie
truth smile
you can make 100k booty-grabbing in an hour, it's just boring as heck.
i should know i've done it. lol
User Image

vending/exchanging is another great way. (the best in my opinion)
buy low, sell high.
it's as easy as that.
if you're really desperate just buy gaiacash and sell rigs, easiest gold you can make, but let me guess "i don't want to waste real money on gaia!"
jeez man

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
AKB0048
Azavezel

I'm a booty grab person. It so does not take 8 hours for 100k. Where are people getting this horrible statistic? It takes about 1-2.7 hours. I buy my MCs by playing boot grab so I know very well how long it takes. Personally, vending is slower for me. You have to have gold already on hand and know what you want to buy first before you can start bringing in a whole lot more gold.

That aside, I grind for my gold when I want something. That's the whole point of questing. If you want a fancy 1-2 mil item, you have to work for it.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
settlefish
truth smile
User Image

buy low, sell high.
it's as easy as that.
if you're really desperate just buy gaiacash and sell rigs, easiest gold you can make, but let me guess "i don't want to waste real money on gaia!"
jeez man
You can do video offers too. Though I'm saving the GC I get from that for next blackfriday.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
settlefish
AKB0048
Azavezel

truth smile
User Image

buy low, sell high.
it's as easy as that.
jeez man

Vending was mentioned, and I have to agree with whatever someone said. It's not as easy as you're putting it. It takes a knowledge of the marketplace and frankly, it's too fickle to have a concrete pattern under normal circumstances.
Not everyone has the time, or money to do much of that, so that doesn't leave the casual man anywhere. It's coming to the point you devote a lot to it or don't bother.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

Beast Henshin
Vending was mentioned, and I have to agree with whatever someone said. It's not as easy as you're putting it. It takes a knowledge of the marketplace and frankly, it's too fickle to have a concrete pattern under normal circumstances.
Not everyone has the time, or money to do much of that, so that doesn't leave the casual man anywhere. It's coming to the point you devote a lot to it or don't bother.
it actually all comes down to having a good memory(for me)
just remember the prices of items you usually see being sold.
you see an item being sold cheaper than usual, buy it then sell at it's regular price.
that's some profit for you.
rinse & repeat.
eventually all those little profits you make add up to lots of gold.
I only vend once every 3 weeks (i'm usually on the gaia app) and i make about 1mil in a couple hours using those steps.
i'm not even a good vender.
begin by getting profit from small items, then when you make enough gold try with the big.
we all start off somewhere.

Questionable Traveler

It's not really that great of an item, honestly. I bought it a month ago or so for 1.7 mil, I just sold it today for 2.6 mil because i was bored of it. People are willing to pay for it, just look at the graphs in the marketplace, see how many times they change hands. I don't know how many there really are, but it seems people get bored with it.

I love earning the gold for an item, and buying it. Unfortunately, a few months down the road, I no longer want it. Fortunately, I can usually make a tidy sum on it.
I've been around since '05, and sometimes I see new users complaining how an item is expensive (1mil+, which isn't really that much) and whine that Gaia needs to make a cheap version/re-release it/etc.
Because of this I feel like we can't put things like that in the stores, it makes new users believe that they can get a cheap version of everything, and they will complain when prices are high on items. It will also make older users feel cheated if they earned an item, and suddenly there's a cheaper version or a re-release. Some items are investment items, and some are status symbols. Why should people get things and not work for them?
You can't just hand everyone everything.

I wouldn't mind an alternative, I suppose, but a flat-out copy is cheating the people with the real item. So the alternative would have to be different enough that people know the difference.

Noble Hops's Waifu

the item was available for a long time thru the cash shop
and has been out for awhile
pretty much everything inflates
I don't think we need another one

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
AKB0048
Azavezel

Some people are really good at vending, and some aren't.

It all comes down to luck, how fast your computer is, and how much time you can devote to the waiting game, Plus, you have to have quite a bit of gold to begin with to make any kind of respectable profit.

I'm not talking about buying Ocean tops for 4 gold and selling them back to the store for 5 gold, a 1 gold profit is not going to get you where you need to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff