Welcome to Gaia! ::

Make the scissors effect readily available?

Yes 0.47462686567164 47.5% [ 318 ]
No 0.46716417910448 46.7% [ 313 ]
Other (Post in thread) 0.058208955223881 5.8% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 670 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 > >>

KRlLL
II-A_Lovely_Disgrace-II
Slider546

You know how gaia rereleases certain popular EI's or REI's? Well, Agape is very popular and most likely they might make a bundle with that item, with the new gen all the others will decrease in value. I mean, I've never seen an evolving item reach such a high price. 3.3mil for 1st gen. lol Got mine at 500k @~@

I'm pretty sure that the rerelease has all ready happened?
I picked one up for a million a few months ago, I think it was then.

When I got mine in Aug. it was 500k, 3rd gen. Does it only go up to 3rd gen for REI?

Edit: I checked MP, there is no bundle with it as of yet o:

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

II-A_Lovely_Disgrace-II
KRlLL
II-A_Lovely_Disgrace-II
Slider546

You know how gaia rereleases certain popular EI's or REI's? Well, Agape is very popular and most likely they might make a bundle with that item, with the new gen all the others will decrease in value. I mean, I've never seen an evolving item reach such a high price. 3.3mil for 1st gen. lol Got mine at 500k @~@

I'm pretty sure that the rerelease has all ready happened?
I picked one up for a million a few months ago, I think it was then.

When I got mine in Aug. it was 500k, 3rd gen. Does it only go up to 3rd gen for REI?

3rd gen REIs are released versions

also you might want to click this

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Poisionous Kisses

THIS.
When so many other RIG items are 10 mill - 30mil how can people be complaining about a 2-3mill item? Just save up and quest like everyone else.

Eh, two million is a lot for some people, but I get your point. Why complain about this item and not the items that cost so much more?

Shameless Streaker

marshmallowcreampie
Poisionous Kisses

THIS.
When so many other RIG items are 10 mill - 30mil how can people be complaining about a 2-3mill item? Just save up and quest like everyone else.

Eh, two million is a lot for some people, but I get your point. Why complain about this item and not the items that cost so much more?

2 mill is a lot for "out of pocket" money. If you put in effort, and quest the amount it's not at all a lot.
The daily cap for booty grap is 200k. Lets say someone plays booty grab 5 days a week.
That's 2 million gold in gains in just 2 weeks. (Minimum; assuming they don't post anything, never play the daily chance, don't sell anything, don't take any poll, don't play any game, and no one donates, in those 2 weeks)
It's not a lot, no one wants to try anymore, everyone wants the gold to fall into their lap.

Reveler

II-A_Lovely_Disgrace-II

yeah, 3rd gen is the rerelease - when they're evolving you buy first gens, seconds once it's finaled, and thirds in the bundles.

Sexy Assailant

Gaia already gave you two chances to obtain agape's scissor pose. 2mil on gaia is NOTHING. Pay it or go without. (I'd suggest Alchemy, but that would result likely result in you paying more than 2mil to obtain it)

Dapper Dabbler

Lulu the Mainspring Lady
Two million gold, really, is nothing.

I haven't seen 2 million gold in my entire Gaian lifespan across all of my accounts put together. That much gold is quite a bit to some of us.

The thing is that people have been asking for specific things since the dawn of Gaia. Backwings was one of them. Hair cuts was another. So what did they do? They teased us year after year with items made to look like wings without actually being wings, and then introduced a minigame that introduced an incredibly time-consuming, expensive, and tedious process that might make one specific set of backwings. Might. So that in the high probability that you fail, you get to decide whether or not wanting an item for 10 years justifies getting slapped in the face and laughed at.

I don't think it is that we feel "entitled" to items, or that we should get them for free. I think some of us older members feel a little ... disrespected in the way they are handling the releases of items we have been asking for since the site's infancy. The economy is not what it used to be and most of us older Gaians have adult lives, responsibilities, and kids to think of. We can not afford to shower Gaia in actual money like we did when we put our money where we wanted it to go instead of where it needed to go. It also means that it gets less of our time. We simply do not have the privilege to sit at a computer all day and play games and spam in the forums to get all of the billions of virtual gold to collect a bunch of hard-to-get, expensive-a** alchemy ingredients that explodes in our faces like "OOPS lol no wings for you better luck next time loser"

No, I do not feel entitled to free items, and I do not think gold should just fall in to my lap. I do not at all mind working for an item. There comes a point, however, when it is more like a slap in the face.
KRlLL
II-A_Lovely_Disgrace-II

yeah, 3rd gen is the rerelease - when they're evolving you buy first gens, seconds once it's finaled, and thirds in the bundles.

Is that so? Yet there is no bundle with the 3rd. Oh well.

Sexy Assailant

Rapid EI Bundle #5 - Includes three rapid evolving items: Sainte Ciel, Runcible Spoon, and Daughter of Snows. Also includes an exclusive new alternate Trilune's Covenant -- Trilune's Promise.

II-A_Lovely_Disgrace-II
KRlLL
II-A_Lovely_Disgrace-II

Is that so? Yet there is no bundle with the 3rd. Oh well.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Poisionous Kisses
marshmallowcreampie
Poisionous Kisses

THIS.

2 mill is a lot for "out of pocket" money. If you put in effort, and quest the amount it's not at all a lot.
The daily cap for booty grap is 200k. Lets say someone plays booty grab 5 days a week.
That's 2 million gold in gains in just 2 weeks. (Minimum; assuming they don't post anything, never play the daily chance, don't sell anything, don't take any poll, don't play any game, and no one donates, in those 2 weeks)
It's not a lot, no one wants to try anymore, everyone wants the gold to fall into their lap.

Many users try to work for all of their gold, but most don't have the kind of time required to hit the cap on booty grab, post, vote , and do all of the other things that award it.

We have lives just like anybody else, I enjoy the hell out of Gaia, don't get me wrong, but I'm not going to sit at my computer for hours to earn virtual currency.

Almost all the people in this thread who have millions of gold on hand always fall back on this argument.

Have you ever sat down to earn just 1 Million via any of the methods you just listed?

I'm sure some people have, and if you're one of them, then props to you for making the commitment.

But the rest of us usually need an alternative.

Of course, you could also just get lucky with a CI and get a multimillion gold item for little to no effort.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I have a 3rd gen agape and believe me, it was questing for this item that actually taught me how to play the market and earn gold on gaia. I had to learn the hard way but now I know how to work toward any item I want. (Well, any item in the 3 mil- 4 mil range anyway. Lovely Lucie is soooo out there haha.) I honestly don't want to sound mean but 2 mil is nothing compared to some of the other items here on gaia. I could understand people complaining about the 15-20 mil items here but not a 2 mil. 2 mil is almost equal to selling 4-5 reis on the marketplace. You have the cash tree, you have bootygrab, you have ZOMG, etc. It's not impossible to get. I started from scratch. I had nothing and no, I didn't have a lot of time for gaia. I might spend like one or two hours a day. But those one or two hours can get you 100,000 gold from booty grab and a little cash from the cash tree. Save up enough cash and you could buy a rei that will sell for 460,000 to 510,000. You can then either save that gold or invest it into another item. If you are REALLY desperate, you could just buy two or three bundles and sell those to buy your agape. Not everything in life can be just handed out to you when you want it. And sometimes if you want something really nice, then you have to work for it like everybody else. Again, I'm not trying to sound mean, I just don't understand the drama over an item that people could obtain if they put in a little extra effort.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Not everyone wants to pay irl money and that's fine. I still think having the pose in the salon would make a great gold sink.

Playful Kitten

they wanted it to be a premium feature.

I mean, it makes sense...
it creates a new version of premium hairs after all. So if the item was free, you'd be getting a 2nd hairstyle for free.

I think that they will either continue to re-release agape periodically, or eventually add it in a new item, because obviously it is something that will need resupplied simply due to its nature.

I don't have a problem with it being a cash shop item, definitely shouldn't have included any other poses with it though. It should have been a standalone item.
Slider546
But the rest of us usually need an alternative.

Oh hey, that entitlement thing you keep saying isn't in this thread?

I found it! Right there. Little rascal was right in front of our faces the whole time! Who knew?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces