Welcome to Gaia! ::

Make the scissors effect readily available?

Yes 0.47462686567164 47.5% [ 318 ]
No 0.46716417910448 46.7% [ 313 ]
Other (Post in thread) 0.058208955223881 5.8% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 670 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Luboticus
Slider546

Icing is sold separately before it is put on the cupcake.

Icing can also be applied to many baked goods, just like the scissors can be applied to many different items.

I give up. sweatdrop

Does that mean you concede defeat and share my viewpoint? or you just don't feel like talking about it anymore.

Either way, all of your replies are very well thought out, and I appreciate that you are able to debate without losing your cool. smile

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Slider546
Luboticus
Slider546

Icing can also be applied to many baked goods, just like the scissors can be applied to many different items.

I give up. sweatdrop

Does that mean you concede defeat and share my viewpoint? or you just don't feel like talking about it anymore.

Either way, all of your replies are very well thought out, and I appreciate that you are able to debate without losing your cool. smile

I absolutely, positively don't agree, but I should be doing more constructive things (that I keep putting off) rather than trying to explain in any more depth than I have.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Luboticus
Slider546
Luboticus
Slider546

I give up. sweatdrop

I absolutely, positively don't agree, but I should be doing more constructive things (that I keep putting off) rather than trying to explain in any more depth than I have.

Touché

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Espirit dTatame
Slider546
Espirit dTatame
That's a nice scarf you've got there. When I was a newb, I wanted one really bad, I missed out on it by a couple of months, and gold was so hard to earn back then I couldn't afford the new DI, let alone an older one. Gaia should re-release it so that I can get it. There are so many users that weren't here when that item came out that there's no way they could ever get one.

Who do I sound like?

Anyway, Agape has three generations. It's an REI, so that means it already WAS re-released. I guess you missed the memo? And let's be honest here, there's really only one reason people want the Agape, and that's for a little scissors action.

You should probably have read through the thread before replying emotion_facepalm

My scarf is nothing like the scissors pose, it is a single-pose item that had a limited release when the cash shop was still an embryo, there was no real way that it could be re-released because of its history as one of the first donation items. That was a poor example.

There was no cash shop when that item was released. How is it a bad argument? Please, explain it to me. It didn't have a limited release, it was only available for a limited time, there is a difference.

The Agape was available for far longer than the nitemare scarf, and is far cheaper. If the Agape scissors pose is so important to you, then you could easily sell your scarf and buy five of them. The agape was re-released, and it will be again eventually. It will most likely be re-coloured, eventually.

Oisin's Blessing would be worthless without the eyes, Pale Marionette worthless without the hair. Agape would be worthless without the scissors. Look at the average price of REIs, Agape outpaces them by miles. Gaia is a free market, and things are priced based on supply and demand. I can recommend a good guide to help you understand it, if you want.

Just because an item has multiple poses doesn't mean people don't only want it for one. And just because you weren't here doesn't mean you deserve something that you don't have, mr. Numbers-name.

Unless you think they should re-release the scarf, which there's really no reason why they couldn't, there are plenty of users who want it, they'd make a good amount of money.

If price weren't the issue, then why would anyone care if it were re-released? What's the name of this thread again? Hmm, you don't say?

I am far too tired to even attempt to compose a reply that would address all of these points, I will return with a more in-depth response tomorrow morning.

Buggy Mage

I just wanted to say that early MCs have basically been cloned before so nothing is quite off limits for resale. Most especially an REIs.
The Blackfriday sale lost people millions on their investments on Onei, Blade of the Night Sky and Succubus Zivva,ect without the expected pattern that the Saint Ciels Bundles have had.

I know people say it would be unfair to re-release Agape again but its been released before and there's still not enough available. I really don't think Gaia would decide not to acknowledge the clear demand for this item. Gaia doesn't usually opt to account for other's risk investments, and this is evident by my prior example,
As for the Haircut Feature, it has set a precedent for usability, it can't really be treated in the normal way. Therefore other items having this rare yet highly desired feature are certainly among the candidates of solutions.

Tipsy Reindeer

Oh oh! I've got another idea. Ciel: Agape alchemy formula. emotion_awesome

clarion's King

Super Model

ninja-no-ryu

Soul bound, level 10 formula.
Let the rage ensue dramallama

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Wasn't the scissors part of the item's story? So, I guess the pose does go with the item.
Personally, I am alright with whether or not they re-release the pose.

Revered Connoisseur

I wouldn't mind a re-release of this in Alchemy or in a new REI (Sainte Ciel: Philia, anyone? Guy versions, please? I have so many idead for this). People who paid millions to get this will be frustrated, though they will have a cheaper bargain, especially to those who want to own more than one.

Hesitant Mystic

Honestly I'm sick of this "wahh I dont have an agape waaah I want to be spoonfed all good items for cheap" thing that keeps popping up.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, and sure, the first time Agape was released not many people realized that it would be such a useful item...but they released it again. Everyone had a chance for it and it was even pretty fairly priced on MP for awhile there.
Besides, even if they release yet ANOTHER version of it, it's still going to be a high priced item on the MP because of how useful it is.

I'm not saying I'm against a new one being released...Im just tired of this entitled attitude some people seem to have with high priced items.

Hot Dog

As much as I'd like the idea of re-releasing the scissors pose, I believe it'll just cause chaos among members and staff alike. Not saying it would cause an outrage but more of a misunderstanding on both sides.

I for one have been questing my Agape back (regrets selling it for 700k during my gold drought), but every single time I do reach the allotted gold I need, it increases price but you don't see me asking for an alternative but instead I work harder to get this certain amount I need to buy it.

Heart Tamer

IT'S NOT FAIR! WAAAAAAHHHH.

Work for it if you really want it. It's so easy to get 2m these days, and it's something you WANT, not NEED. There are a multitude of different hairstyles to choose from on Gaia ranging from short to long that you can get from Salon Durem. But I guess you're too selfish to care about those who did work for their 2m (or whatever the price was they got it for) to purchase the Agape item. Not only has it been re-released, but it does have relevance to the item's story. The reason the majority of people are willing to fork over that much for the item IS the scissor pose.

I wouldn't be against Gaia releasing scissors that have the same function but make you hold a giant, ugly, neon green pair of scissors that can't be hidden, though.

Buggy Mage

I would gladly pay a huge amount for an Item I completely or even mostly liked. That is not the case for the current Sainte Ciels. They just don't generally appeal to me. Maaaybe I could pull of a nice formal look with the collar. That headdress Is really nice admittedly, The letter is a really nice holding item too as is that ornate Keyblade. But I still would prefer an item that I could use everything on, I'm never going to use those boots, hair, the eyes, the bonnet, the arms, the corset, or the dress. I simply wont be able to justify the expense unless It's either more affordable or if it has way more poses I can use.

This hypothetical Chapter Saint Ciel: (Philio, I think someone suggested, love it! emotion_awesome ) intrigues me. Were it to be released and I could feasibly use all the poses. I would be thrilled to throw down consecutive millions on it to get a full set. I think a lot of people would. This would be a brilliant dream come true for me.
I think its rather harsh that people would want us to carry bulky scissors around despite all three Saint Ciels and the recolor being predominantly feminine items.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I'd want one if it didn't focus on only cash shop item hair. every hairstyle (in the cash shop) that's released now seems to be specifically made to have certain, exact parts of it cut off (ribbons, color streaks, embellishments, etc.) by the agape scissors

like to me it almost seems like they pile stuff on hairstyles that people may not necessarily want and you have to have an agape to just get the hair by itself... that kinda sucks
i much rather like having the hair and then putting what i want on... the hair...

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
ninja-no-ryu

Cash Shop Update
Formula 11: Sainte Marionette 11000gc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items