Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rin Solaris
Ayame Hikarika-san! Damn, girl! Where are you getting all this money from? xd You're going to end up single-handedly buying the guild!

<center>Doumo arigatou gozaimashita!
User Image
</center>

I sold an old item for 10k ^.^
<center> eek Hontou desu ka? eek </center>
<center>Gaia Tokyo District
- Mokukami Park -

User Image</center>

Among the spectacular urban sprawl of Gaia Tokyo is a vast and beautiful park of mythic proportions. Fresh air, immaculate gardens, exotic animals, towering greenhouses. This is Gaia Tokyo's Shinjuku Koen, known as Mokukami Park. Come here to relax for a picnic, to meditate, or to just appreciate the wonders that this majestic get-away from artifice has to offer.
Rin Solaris
<center> eek Hontou desu ka? eek </center>

Yup musketeer top, I didnt want it anymore, i got it from an ex and we dont talk anymore...
Ya knwo the odd thing, I dont really like liam...
Ayame Hikarikana
Ya knwo the odd thing, I dont really like liam...

*shrugs*

Everyone has different tastes. I'm not a fan of Johnny Depp, but there are so many out there who are.
<center>Gaia Tokyo Guild Quest Update</center>

We are 36% of the way there 3nodding
You know, I just noticed something very interesting. Aekea is in the "East" of Gaia. Tokyo literally means "Eastern Capital." How perfect is that?
...THIS IS AWSOME!

Can I be one of the first Manga-ka of East Aekea Tokyo?!
Count me in Solaris-san! Then, I won't be homeless and naked... just homeless! As soon as I pass the poverty line, you shall recieve a donation from me.

I am... how would you say..."movin' on up"?
DecayingThorn
...THIS IS AWSOME!

Can I be one of the first Manga-ka of East Aekea Tokyo?!

Alrighty! You've been added!

DropAndRiver
Count me in Solaris-san! Then, I won't be homeless and naked... just homeless! As soon as I pass the poverty line, you shall recieve a donation from me.

I am... how would you say..."movin' on up"?

I wish you the best of luck in your movin' up! Until then, you've been added to the list of Gaia Tokyo citizens. I'm very curious to see how you will dress your avatar.
could i like join?

Loiterer

Grand idea. biggrin I love it, count me in!
Rin Solaris
You know, I just noticed something very interesting. Aekea is in the "East" of Gaia. Tokyo literally means "Eastern Capital." How perfect is that?

If you one one west of Aeka, you'll notice its 'gate' is a Japanese styled one.
Blindsighted and Mood Swing have been added to the citizens list.

Ayame Hikarikana
Rin Solaris

If you one one west of Aeka, you'll notice its 'gate' is a Japanese styled one.

Oh my gods, you're right! That's freakin' awesome! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces