Ayame Hikarikana
User Image

<center> heart I love it! May I post it on the main page? heart </center>

Yes ^.^
O.O AWSOMENESS!!! I'll live there!
<center>Gaia Tokyo District
- Aousagi -

User Image</center>

This is the district of Gaia Tokyo which resembles Ginza in Terran Tokyo. It is the bustling shopping district where you can buy anything from Zony's latest gaming console, to new cars, to pets and clothes (of course). It is in Aousagi that you'll find the G-Corps Head Office in all its splendour.
SlayerX91
O.O AWSOMENESS!!! I'll live there!

<center>*added*</center>
*bookmarked* seeing as subscriptions don't work smile

I've always wanted to visit Tokyo, so this is going to be interesting for me surprised
Anichan
*bookmarked* seeing as subscriptions don't work smile

I've always wanted to visit Tokyo, so this is going to be interesting for me surprised

My University major is Japanese, and as a University student I have the chance to enroll in the International Student Exchange Program. Which means I have the chance to go to Japan ... the only downside is that it will cost so much money. I don't think I'll be able to afford it just yet - but to think that Tokyo is within my reach ... kinda.
SlayerX91-san! Thank you very much for your generous donation to the Gaia Tokyo Guild Quest! Doumo arigatou gozaimashita!
<center>User Image</center>
Rin Solaris
SlayerX91-san! Thank you very much for your generous donation to the Gaia Tokyo Guild Quest! Doumo arigatou gozaimashita!
<center>User Image</center>
No problem! I love Japan and hope to live there when i become an adult. I am happy i could help you Solaris-sama.
<center>Just in case anyone cares (and in case anyone's computer can read Japanese script) here is Gaia Tokyo in Japanese:

ガイア東京
- or -
ガイヤ東京</center>
<center>Gaia Tokyo Guild Quest Update</center>

We are 10% of the way there 3nodding
<center>Gaia Tokyo Places
- Ichiban Eki -

User Image</center>

Because Gaia Tokyo is so massive, the most efficient way to get around is by train. The train stations (eki) of Gaia Tokyo are massive underground complexes stocked with all sorts of shops and restaurants - they are literally like underground malls. The largest of these stations is the Ichiban Eki located in the heart of Gaia Tokyo, in the Aousagi District.

This is where you are likely to see a d0t. stalking about.
I'll join. 3nodding

As long as I can be the ticket-lady that lives in Ichiban Eki. 3nodding
Ayame Hikarika-san! Damn, girl! Where are you getting all this money from? xd You're going to end up single-handedly buying the guild!

<center>Doumo arigatou gozaimashita!
User Image
</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out