Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Prophet

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
I got one just a minute ago.. Debating opening it or trying to sell it, lol. Doesn't sound like the latest reported prizes are that great anyway O.o

Stubborn Gifter

So we either get gold or GC... Eh, still not unblocking.

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
so I just got one of these ads on the log out screen. xd I just logged into gaia on a new tab and then clicked the ad and got the box.

Divine Muse

I bought one for shits and giggles.

I got 1 gaia cash.

Gee, how nice.. . .

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just got 40 mill from one box
* sends the gold to pay or Nicu's tab on gold mountain *

Stellar Cosmonaut

19,315 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I got 500 mil from one and 30k from another, so they vary drastically.

Shameless Wench

I have yet to see one of these ads...
Got 10k and 30k.

Sparkly Fairy

xinthetic
Got 10k and 30k.
User Image

thats so lame.... as is the 1 gc.....

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I found two of the ads got 10k from each sweatdrop

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Got three boxes and got a measly 30k from one, don't think I will be opening the others anytime soon. xp

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
An update on the boxes (as I've opened quite a few). By far the average gold drop is around 20,000-30,000, but I have gotten 1mill, 5mill, 10mill, 50mill, 100mill, and even 200mill. I have also gotten a star charm twice. The usual GC drop is 1 GC, but I have also gotten 5 GC, 10 GC, 15GC, and 30 GC drops. Probably more importantly, one of the banners I came across last night said that the boxes contain the chance to win "up to 10,000 GC!"

A part of me is thinking the GC drops in these boxes might be the replacement for GC dropping in the Daily Chance (which they took away due to glitches). It just seems like an easier option for them. These boxes are a lot like the DC, anyway, but without gold shop items grants.

Another little note: so far as I can gather, you can collect three gift boxes on your account per day. (I'm still testing the 'per day' part, but it seems to be the case.) This means that you can click the same grant link three times, but then you have to wait until the next day to click another and get something for it. Even if you won't receive more boxes, the grant links will still appear.

Slumbering Tengu

Reed Meroe
Another little note: so far as I can gather, you can collect three gift boxes on your account per day. (I'm still testing the 'per day' part, but it seems to be the case.) This means that you can click the same grant link three times, but then you have to wait until the next day to click another and get something for it. Even if you won't receive more boxes, the grant links will still appear.

Interesting...

Also links work multiple times no matter what account you use
I found a link on a mule, hopped over to another mule, and the link worked
I ended up doing this like 5 times before I accidentally closed out the tab with the link

All of them gold grants, 3 were 30k or under and 2 were 10 mill

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
30k gold here too..
Was able to get 4 boxes from the same link today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff