Welcome to Gaia! ::

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Yay that Cash Shop blocked ads can still see these bonus gift ads! biggrin Now that I know what they look like, I'll keep my eyes open.

Shade

I really wish the coat wasn't red and blue like it is. I can't really find anything to work with it. That and it's bulk is just...too much.

Demonic Lunatic

19,150 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I got the coat while cleaning out my pms jsut a few minutes after seeing the announcement. XD

I rather like it, it seems to go nicely with my current avy. smile I can't wait to find more of them.

I've bought stuff with gaia cash and could turn it off, but just never did, so I always see ads anyway.

Tiny Pumpkin

Seafarer's Coat matches Prince of the Sea's colors.
I like it emotion_awesome

Tricky Treasure

So I've had ads unblocked for about a day now and so far...not as bad as I remember it being. There was one ad for meeting big boob-ed ladies, the rest are largely either McDonald's or Modcloth.
I get just one intrusive ad though and adblock is going back up.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Coat's nice, but not worth it. Sorry, but I won't turn off my adblock or my bettergaia to get it. I don't think it's worth it.

Sparkly Noob

I just tried.. Not worth to turn off all my add/spy extensions just for these... I'd rather buy those items than actually going through those voiced and weird and ugly commercials like botox or wt loss with pictures = =ll

crazy how my Ghostery found this HUGE list of different ad companies/links to other places on gaia front page.. not taking any chance.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I haven't seen them at all! gonk

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
BlingKitten
Doesn't it defeat the purpose of asking us to white list ads, if we can still see them with ads disabled? I'm confused.

The point is to turn ads on because the revenue supports the site. If you have the ads disabled because you use GC, then you're still supporting the site. cat_whee

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
So, does just having Adblocker turned off, are they automatically white listed? Sisky never outright said, and like hell i'm gonna read that whole thing she posted. emotion_c8

EDIT: SONOFABITCH
It was on the ad that told me this was posted and I lost it.

/thumbs up! emotion_donotwant

Dedicated Bunny

while listing is setting a filter on ablocker to allow ads on gaia. Turning off adblocker implies turning it off so it's not protecting you from anything.

Shaggy Nerd

allegoriest
Veldt
The Undead Suitor
if they really want me to turn on ads they should be givin out free halos emotion_c8
If they did, by the time you got one, halos would be worth 1k if that. smile

irrelevant I think, cause then you'd have a halo.

No comprende, sorry.
It's like this: by the time everyone got one, the halos would be worthless. So, what you say makes no sense.
Unless you were trolling, to which I would say, You got me! Non sequitors, yay.

Apocalyptic Lover

Veldt
allegoriest
Veldt
The Undead Suitor
if they really want me to turn on ads they should be givin out free halos emotion_c8

No comprende, sorry.
It's like this: by the time everyone got one, the halos would be worthless. So, what you say makes no sense.

I mean, maybe some people, like me, would totally rather have the halo than the potential cash. I mean, I don't care if an item is FREE if it looks good. :/ Also, I have NO idea how I'd even sell it. I mean, who has five billion gold lying around?.

Who cares if its worthless or soulbound? I'd have a freakin halo.

Stellar Cosmonaut

19,315 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Veldt
allegoriest
Veldt
The Undead Suitor

No comprende, sorry.
That's not a non sequitor at all.... it actually exactly follows the topic. Also, what if you would just like the item to have and to wear and the money doesn't matter? There are items like that for most people. They aren't worth a lot, but they're fun to have.

Stellar Cosmonaut

19,315 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
allegoriest
Veldt
allegoriest
Veldt
The Undead Suitor

No comprende, sorry.

I mean, maybe some people, like me, would totally rather have the halo than the potential cash. I mean, I don't care if an item is FREE if it looks good. :/ Also, I have NO idea how I'd even sell it. I mean, who has five billion gold lying around?.

Who cares if its worthless or soulbound? I'd have a freakin halo.
right on!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces