Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome. These will be my first *and possibly only* episodes of Adventure Time I'll be watching.
Susan Strong is cool. I seriously was hoping to have seen another item for her other than the companion item.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Beast Henshin

Add to this, don't you think it would be more blatantly obvious that they're a part of it? They might have been added to go with the sponsorship, but that doesn't make it a part of it.

I kind of figure it's possible that it was made to go along with the sponsorship without being a part of the actual sponsorship. It would make sense, seeing as how the blue and pink ones are light and a bit pastel but the yellow is this bright, golden color.

Questionable Seeker

User Image

The Baddest of the Bad, The Maddest of the Mad...

Awesome. Thanks for the list.

....Killer of kings and destroyer of worlds! The indestructible Gig!

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
I got the Lady Rainicorn Companion on my first try! I know it's not one of the
more expensive items, but she's one of my favorites, so I'm very happy. ^^

I'm going to have to start doing those GC offers like crazy. I want as many
of these Adventure Time items as I can get!

Agile Rogue

Anyone know if you can wear a jacket over the Marshall Lee plaid shirt? Pretty expensive for what you get

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Suiko
Anyone know if you can wear a jacket over the Marshall Lee plaid shirt? Pretty expensive for what you get
Have you tried testing it in the MP by just wearing a jacket and then previewing the shirt?

Agile Rogue

Razumi Yazura
Suiko
Have you tried testing it in the MP by just wearing a jacket and then previewing the shirt?

Yeah it doesn't work but I thought I'd ask since it's not always 100% accurate there

Agile Rogue

Bought Marshall Lee to see for myself, turns out you really can't wear a jacket over it so I would say it's a pretty bad item for the price since the only useful part of it outside cosplaying is the hair. I just cut my losses and re-sold it

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Suiko
Bought Marshall Lee to see for myself, turns out you really can't wear a jacket over it so I would say it's a pretty bad item for the price since the only useful part of it outside cosplaying is the hair. I just cut my losses and re-sold it
I find that the MP preview is usually accurate enough to show if that's possible or not.

I have nothing wrong with the item. I like the hair, but Marceline's hairstyles are similar enough that that item is the better choice.

Agile Rogue

Not to mention Marceline also gives you a lot more to work with

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Agreed. I suppose the price tag on Marshall Lee is due to popularity.

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Hmm...the swords seem to be back o.o

Agile Rogue

Not for me. Would be nice if they did and we could get another item, or at least one rig for everyone

This has probably been asked a million times already but any idea when the event ends? There's still an item or two I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that I'm not willing to pay the current price for

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
I wouldn't really call this an event. It really is hard to know how long this partnership will be around. Especially since the Walking Dead items are still in the Cash shop. That could mean a long time if Adventure Time presents the same pattern.

Unbeatable Genius

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Is this the best RIG or is this the best RIG?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces