Welcome to Gaia! ::

fxxkin demon

Hm...I thought I was gonna to collect all the sweater but I'm not sure about today's. Sal has a strict "no grunnies." policy.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Hassli
AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need like 80.

If you have charms, you know where to throw them at. emotion_awesome

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      i'd love a cute lavender sweater w white snowflakes on it emotion_kirakira

today's is... bright.
      but i'm sure there are people who love it, so that's cool!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
sometimesalways
Hm...I thought I was gonna to collect all the sweater but I'm not sure about today's. Sal has a strict "no grunnies." policy.

You might need it for the formula, though.

If they put it in GoFusion like they have done the others, I wonder how much that will cost us.

Side note: I bet I know how we are getting the Formula.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Nanzzy-chan
Twinky Dave
more disappointing tiers ;A;
please yellow gaia!
and more male items? emotion_kirakira
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

BUT DAT GREEN SPLENDOR RECOLOUR THO!!! emotion_drool

But yeah, yeesh, talk about a lack of male items, what the hell ;A; And I would say something about Christmas colours but didn't they already have a checkmate blue tier? If that counts as Christmas, THEN YELLOW DOES TOO DAMNIT emotion_donotwant

User Image

I knew you'd like it c:

Yeah... since checkmate got a tier i had hope that yellow would too... BUT NOPE.
just white... and red as far as the eye can see
Twinky Dave
Nanzzy-chan
Twinky Dave
more disappointing tiers ;A;
please yellow gaia!
and more male items? emotion_kirakira
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

BUT DAT GREEN SPLENDOR RECOLOUR THO!!! emotion_drool

But yeah, yeesh, talk about a lack of male items, what the hell ;A; And I would say something about Christmas colours but didn't they already have a checkmate blue tier? If that counts as Christmas, THEN YELLOW DOES TOO DAMNIT emotion_donotwant

User Image

I knew you'd like it c:

Yeah... since checkmate got a tier i had hope that yellow would too... BUT NOPE.
I always thought of myself as being pretty rugged, but it's just so cold out here! Ooh, what a chill!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Twinky Dave
I knew you'd like it c:

Yessss emotion_drool I've been stalking the MP the whole day and I just had to pick one up as soon as it dropped to 2.5bil whee heart
Still hoping for that backbow in red though, and just more variety in the present stack in general because the two-tone just looks kinda boring :c

So stupid emotion_facepalm Even gold would be better than nothing, something gold á la Noel's Gift Gaia, come on, that's totally Christmas! gonk
I would like to see some more emerald or pine green in there too, so far that's been shamefully under-represented as well crying

User Image
Nanzzy-chan
Twinky Dave
I knew you'd like it c:

Yessss emotion_drool I've been stalking the MP the whole day and I just had to pick one up as soon as it dropped to 2.5bil whee heart
Still hoping for that backbow in red though, and just more variety in the present stack in general because the two-tone just looks kinda boring :c

So stupid emotion_facepalm Even gold would be better than nothing, something gold á la Noel's Gift Gaia, come on, that's totally Christmas! gonk
I would like to see some more emerald or pine green in there too, so far that's been shamefully under-represented as well crying

User Image
Sandman may have stolen Jack's eyes, but mine are only for you. Right now, that is. I can't help that I'm in high demand.

fxxkin demon

Nyadriel
sometimesalways

You might need it for the formula, though.

If they put it in GoFusion like they have done the others, I wonder how much that will cost us.

Side note: I bet I know how we are getting the Formula.

Nah. I saw the white dragon. That's what we are saving the sweaters for right? Not my kind of thing. I just like sweaters.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Please tell me the only reason the Astra RIG isn't in the rewards is because they're going to ad it right to the CS...Wintry Park Night is starting to inflate. cat_gonk

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sometimesalways

Diedrich isn't JUST a grunny. He's special. And it's Presidential. No one has to know.. ninja

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
Sweet Chiffon Mousse. heart I love its Blouse pose. I didn't realize how nice the Mousse items are until now.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

My favorite thing about these tiered rewards...watching Carl move about hiding on the page! XD

He's shown up on a different spot each day, on the edge of the page.
yum_puddi

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
HM. . . . anyone know how to get the big tree from the advertisement image? /curious

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
There were two tiers I missed because I was short on GC :C I hope the next days are nice, the current set are not to my liking at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff