Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jaded Archivist

Madam Ace
ladykayra
Madam Ace
2 Complaints:

1) Hopefully this isn't the only way to get the Snowflake charms. But if so... neutral
2) The tiers are going to change EVERY DAY? So theoretically if someone wanted to get all items from the tiers, they would need to spend $30 a day until Christmas. That's a LOT of money.

What the heck.

That second one is my biggest beef. $15 I could probably see, that's about 2 items in the medium range. $30 per day for 10-12 days? that's almost $400

If this is Gaia's follow up to the Mystery Black Box from the Black Friday sales to have "changing prizes per day"... I don't like it. Not one bit.

Oh god, don't remind me out those stupid boxes, they were not worth the price. Not at all. I had expected something fabulous, possibly with lots of poses.

Nope they were the same old items as ever that will be recolored more desirably later

Questionable Warlord

So the tier keeps climbing with each passing day? Do they expect us to spend over $100 again?
Edit: oh nevermind. They just reset the items and replace them with new things. That's great!

Time-traveling Senshi

RandomKate
Chibi Halo
          The sweater or the charm? Because right now you can craft a formula to make the charm in Alchemy and the Alchemy formula needs one of the sweaters in today's tier.

Sweater. It costs 5 Unique Charms.

-_- They better make those things easier to get than last time we got them because the amount of Snowflake charms needed to make some of the new items is very high and it's going to take a crapload of charms to make just one of the new items. The last time we got those charms we only got ONE CHARM.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Madam Ace
2 Complaints:

1) Hopefully this isn't the only way to get the Snowflake charms. But if so... neutral
2) The tiers are going to change EVERY DAY? So theoretically if someone wanted to get all items from the tiers, they would need to spend $30 a day until Christmas. That's a LOT of money.

What the heck.
You can get the charms from switchem
You get a present box with a human or paw item or charm box in it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
bluealaris

hello

would it please be possible to get gaia cash spent in switchem to count towards the rewards tiers? I'm going to spend a little there to get to level 10 and it would be nice to have it count if that's possible

thank you!

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm confused. I didn't get the notice about the new tiers until after noon on the 15th (PST, that's where I live). This thread didn't even go up until the 15th, right? So, did anyone actually have a chance to get the first day's tiers?

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
bluealaris
Snow Danger
bluealaris

hello

would it please be possible to get gaia cash spent in switchem to count towards the rewards tiers? I'm going to spend a little there to get to level 10 and it would be nice to have it count if that's possible

thank you!

I'll ask! It shouldn't be too hard. 3nodding

thank you so much! that would be great

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

dgradient
I'm confused. I didn't get the notice about the new tiers until after noon on the 15th (PST, that's where I live). This thread didn't even go up until the 15th, right? So, did anyone actually have a chance to get the first day's tiers?

Strangely, today is the first day. sweatdrop

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RandomKate
dgradient

Strangely, today is the first day. sweatdrop

OK, between the time I read the announcement - which says 11:59 AM (I just double-checked), and ranted here, the Tier box appeared in the banner and, Surprise!, says PM instead of AM. Gaia needs proofreaders. rolleyes

Kahavie's Significant Otter

Dedicated Bookworm

13,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
Celestial Pocky

Curse these sudden tiers!
I just spent money to get things. UGH.

Me too. I It should count all cash spent today since it only lasts till midnight. :/

Cuddly Mage

31,425 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
desiderium
Celestial Pocky

Me too. I It should count all cash spent today since it only lasts till midnight. :/

Nope, hasn't kicked in since I bought it before that tier popped up.

Kahavie's Significant Otter

Dedicated Bookworm

13,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
Celestial Pocky
desiderium
Celestial Pocky

Nope, hasn't kicked in since I bought it before that tier popped up.

I know. I bought something right before it came up too. It's annoying.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

bluealaris
bluealaris
Snow Danger
bluealaris

hello

thank you!

I'll ask! It shouldn't be too hard. 3nodding

We tested it and you should be granted Tier rewards for spending in Gaia games! Have fun and feel free to poke me if you have problems.
ohhh that's great news

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces