Yes 0.097222222222222 9.7% [ 21 ]
No 0.52314814814815 52.3% [ 113 ]
Both 0.069444444444444 6.9% [ 15 ]
FREE GOLD! 0.31018518518519 31.0% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 216 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Stellar Succubus

What? MCRIG? Announcement

Is this seriously our new MCRIG thing that has been mentioned?!

What do you think it will do to our little forum? People getting to play it a little earlier? The speculation as to what the new items are will be fun, I think.

But the fact that it says "July 2011" Does this mean they're going to be a regular thing now?

Fashionable Vampire

I smell rage faces and inflation.

Stellar Succubus

Sifen Yamishi

As do I. As do I.

I'm waiting for the inevitable eventuality in which the advance chance offers better chances at the items, or a special item for buying in early, that can only be obtained from the advance chance.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It basically means you can pay for the CI now but you can't open it until the day of release.

I don't think people will rage. It just gives people who pay early a one-up (in the form of opening the CI hours earlier) on others.

add: side note Gaia is getting pretty cocky xp
I wonder if this might actually hurt sales, especially if the CI items that people win early are looking not-so-good

on the flip side it could also help sales, if people find out that they hate the CI but they've already bought an advanced bundle

who knows

A Friend

The Advance CIs seem like...a glorified bundle of RIGs. Same win ratio and all.

I forsee users opening these up, excited to get their rare items on the market only to end up with low-tier items.

There may not be rage, but the despair will be legendary.

Stellar Succubus

Existential Existence
It basically means you can pay for the CI now but you can't open it until the day of release.

I don't think people will rage. It just gives people who pay early a one-up (in the form of opening the CI hours earlier) on others.

I wonder if this might actually hurt sales, especially if the CI items that people win early are looking not-so-good

on the flip side it could also help sales, if people find out that they hate the CI but they've already bought an advanced bundle

who knows

Yeah, I mean it's not like people are raging about it right now.

I just think everyone's gonna go for it. I wonder... how much sooner is early. They said "hours" but how many hours are those? I'll probably be asleep.

I think you're spot on, it will help sales, for that reason, and for the competitiveness "be the first to get such and such item"

Will chance the face of RIG lists a little... where by people will be finding the items before we even know what the RIG is called sweatdrop

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
This is very interesting....
It will surely wreak havoc for a while. And joy
then it will mellow out, as it always does. Acceptance.

It's cool though. But not for me. I have awful luck

Stellar Succubus

Heimdalls Sight

I forsee users opening these up, excited to get their rare items on the market only to end up with low-tier items.

Ahh yeah... the CIssapointments. *attempts to coin a phrase, and badly*
Existential Existence

who knows

Actually, I this might be meant to bolster sales. It might be that RIG sales have been falling in recent months because people see crappy items with crappy chances and decide to skip the RIG. Now there's an increased period of time of purchasing the RIGs before seeing what's inside.

I checked Screen King's graph - it had less than 1000 sales on the first day of its release. I remember older RIGs having close to or more than 1500. Arcana Break had more than 1500 on its first day.

Aekea Citizen

I'm not impatient enough to get an Ad'chance. Which I think sounds good: "Adchance".
I'm not impatient enough to get RIG bundles on the day of their release, either.
Personally, I wait to see the list of items, and then I might splash out and get a bundle.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VVhip
Existential Existence

who knows

Yeah, I mean it's not like people are raging about it right now.

I just think everyone's gonna go for it. I wonder... how much sooner is early. They said "hours" but how many hours are those? I'll probably be asleep.

I think you're spot on, it will help sales, for that reason, and for the competitiveness "be the first to get such and such item"

Will chance the face of RIG lists a little... where by people will be finding the items before we even know what the RIG is called sweatdrop

That is a really good point. That you have to actually be on gaia at the right time to make the most use of the advanced chance bundle. There is really only a small window of opportunity to use this item, it's very limiting and the 'advanced chance' purpose demands a lot from the customer's side.

I bet after this first month people will start to realize that and sales of this thing will go down...

The advance chance bundle doesn't seem too well put together, I don't think. they could've at least added in a bonus item or something.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sifen Yamishi

Actually, it'll be deflation. Granted, the items will be expensive when they first come out but still, once the official rig is out, those prices will drop like crazy.

Anyone that actually buys these items from the MP is ******** nuts or desperate for new s**t. >>

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I've lost interests in RIGs a few months ago.

This...m'heh. I don't know. Just leaves an unsettling feeling inside, but I'm not the type to rage. This just feels...eh.

A Friend

VVhip
Heimdalls Sight

Ahh yeah... the CIssapointments. *attempts to coin a phrase, and badly*

I'm sure it'll catch on if you use it frequently enough. ; o;

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I.... can't really decide what I think about this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff