Welcome to Gaia! ::

So you all know her avatar, that isn't the full name of her avatar, she is famous for gaian's sake

I was wondering if anyone knew if she got her stuff back or quit gaia after getting hacked recently, you all know her she has a halo, or had one for christs sake, i was wondering if anyone knew any info on her status on gaia now

Unoffical fan thread

adra if you see this pm me let me know you didn't leave gaia
Who?
Put her full username... please.
Adramelec?
Adramelec that is the full user name i will change the post topic to fit it as well
wha..who? put her full name please
What was she famous for?
No clue and never heard of her. Your best bet would be to go ahead adn PM her about it yourself.
Airez
No clue and never heard of her. Your best bet would be to go ahead adn PM her about it yourself.
I tryed to but she only accepts from friends.... sadly i was never on her freinds list, but i was a fan of her..... and Dashin's love.... apperently they broke up and she got hacked
So I noticed. I figure she made another account while waiting for the administrators to do something about the hacked account. Though, it will take a while and you'll probably see her here and there on another accound (as I previously stated). I wouldn't worry about her leaving Gaia too much, just look around to her old hang outs to see what's what.
Airez
So I noticed. I figure she made another account while waiting for the administrators to do something about the hacked account. Though, it will take a while and you'll probably see her here and there on another accound (as I previously stated). I wouldn't worry about her leaving Gaia too much, just look around to her old hang outs to see what's what.
Ariez thanks for the help

now this is offically her fan thread, or at least one of them
=S t a r z=
What was she famous for?
=S t a r z=
=S t a r z=
What was she famous for?
She is famous in my mind for one of her stores, and the halo with all the other rich items as well, and for her and dashin's love...sadly i think they broke up
Am i her only fan.....
demonbabykinns
Am i her only fan.....

I think you are.. Sorry. sweatdrop I don't really fan boy over people on Gaia. Except my brother, because he's adorable. whee <3 Icha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff