Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you support a gambino funded army?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 23, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

not that im against it.... but I am curious as to what it is for.....as their is a question mark to it..... possible funding for army (I can only hope) maybe there is a post I am missing....
I was wondering about that too. @_@

People have donated like.... 200k+ and it's barely half way? sweatdrop
Perhaps he's going for 1,000,000G?
Its probably to expand the norther sea thing...perhaps a dock to fish from....Maybe another mini-game......like pour cement on the feet of the von helson sisters and throw them in?

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/mafia/gambinof.html
well Im glad I didnt sell my trusty hammer now that I know we are in for the long hall...
maybe people will stop donating since it's gonna cost more to get to the end of the gauge...i don't think i can donate much more crying
muyal
maybe people will stop donating since it's gonna cost more to get to the end of the gauge...i don't think i can donate much more crying

Haha, Ya my wallets been sucked dry too......though I am probably going to use the gold I have gotten from this post to donate more gold...
well all I can say is that it went from w00t almost there! to wtf mate?

Dunno, can onlu guess curiousity will keep people donating till they see what question is all about

Shameless Grabber

People are just donating 'coz they're hoping they'll get something out of it, with exceptions to the few kind-hearted. I'm a bit of an item whore, but then again my inventory isn't very full.
Yeah, I stay up till 4:15 just to see what happens when he's reached his goal, and now it's like gonk
what I was thinking moments before the second donation drive was that I was there right when it was destroyed and Ill be here right when the doors are open again...
CaptainEmu
Yeah, I stay up till 4:15 just to see what happens when he's reached his goal, and now it's like gonk

exactly, guess I'll just have to check it later in the am after class xp
Chibi_Maru-chan
CaptainEmu

exactly, guess I'll just have to check it later in the am after class xp

.....ah the wonders of spring break....sleeping in....staying in covers.....watching forums grow like grass...
Taxes.

A place like that would have a lot of tax on it.

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Moriquendi
Taxes.

A place like that would have a lot of tax on it.

and an electric bill from hell.
And if the Vons owned the company... that would truely be their revenge. <_<;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas