Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you support a gambino funded army?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 23, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I knew about the second bar for a while now, but I didn't want to spoil it for anybody. 3nodding
Little Rachael
I knew about the second bar for a while now, but I didn't want to spoil it for anybody. 3nodding

well, since you know that the second bar would be there...... perhaps you know what its about?
Moriquendi
Taxes.

A place like that would have a lot of tax on it.

perhaps thats what the second half is for.....
Ringseed
well, since you know that the second bar would be there...... perhaps you know what its about?

Nope. Someone found out about it by messing with the image name.
he has three goals.....regaining power.... getting revenge... and the return of his son and to his sons former health...

my bet is that its for either a randsom to his son...... or to mercinaries to take his son from the stunted sisters by force...
however I dont think either shall win a conflict if gambino is creating an army, how I see it..... I predict in the future after they create that battle system ive heard rumors about..... people will join either side and a great civil war will occur...

though I did remember something odd..... back in aekea, in the crate apparel, I remember the store owner said "Liam:
I can take on any robot. If I can build them, I can destroy them." maybe this is the opening act of a robotic war?" apocalypse anyone? however I watched terminator 3, though maybe its a good time to start stocking up on water bottles...

(just random thinking....perhaps an overgrown bump...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff