Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Werewolf

tbh I want a food theme one. It's the middle of summer so it would be great to have watermelon items/clothes, strawberry, kiwi, and everything else. It will also go well with the new Cross Stitch update emotion_dowant

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
I'm still waiting for a Gaia themed version of Candyland...it would be EPIC!! 3nodding

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Eeeeh. I'm actually not as excited about the RIG as usual because I'm far away from home on vacation and I don't really have much internet access.

But... I don't want a stupid food RIG. I feel like we're being bombarded with food. I work at a grocery store. I don't need to see any more food.
this is the perfect emote when rig day is nearly here: User Image

i'm excited! o: i'm always excited. xD
i don't really care what the theme is anymore, probably because i always seem to find at least a handful of items i want in every single rig we've had so far.

Reindeer

rallyfags
I can't wait!
I've been vending all week, saving up some gold.
I AM GONNA BUY SOME ITEMS classified_fu

I hope they have some awesome new backgrounds. ;A;
good for you! emotion_kirakira
im so lazy i cbf to vend or earn gold rofl

kyOMG
tbh I want a food theme one. It's the middle of summer so it would be great to have watermelon items/clothes, strawberry, kiwi, and everything else. It will also go well with the new Cross Stitch update emotion_dowant
me too *n* we havent had a food themed one since kanoko! emotion_0A0
hey, i know its kinda out of season, but why not something t do with the beach and donating food to ol pete? emotion_awesome wouldnt that be awesome emotion_kirakira it would work with the hint AND our desires emotion_drool

(btw your profile is a wip right now emotion_awesome fear not, kyky~)

frozen_flames06
I'm still waiting for a Gaia themed version of Candyland...it would be EPIC!! 3nodding
ME TOO emotion_donotwant or garden tea party lolita emotion_kirakira

chocolate drizzles
this is the perfect emote when rig day is nearly here: User Image

i'm excited! o: i'm always excited. xD
i don't really care what the theme is anymore, probably because i always seem to find at least a handful of items i want in every single rig we've had so far.
ikr story of rig day excitement rofl

Y-YOUR SIG ART emotion_kirakira adorable beyond expression

fxxkin demon

An Ol' Pete themed RIG? Yes please. Gary's Island Adventure is one of my favorite EIs. Lets see more weird items like that.

But you know we aren't gonna get anything as cool as that. Just gonna be a re-hash of some other RIG theme. Possibly that summer one with the ice cream from a couple of years ago.

Lavish Lunatic

Regal, victorian fantasy.
A girl can dream.. wink

I just hope that for once they step away from those stupid neon colors! emotion_donotwant

Reindeer

Anabaena
Regal, victorian fantasy.
A girl can dream.. wink

I just hope that for once they step away from those stupid neon colors! emotion_donotwant
uggu D: but if we have no neon colors, it's full of black/white T^T (club limbo)
gaia knows not the term 'moderation' cat_surprised
Oeuf

yes! xD parade of la emotes for rig day excitement~ woo!

awww, danke oeufy <333
you always have the CUTEST pixel gifs in your sig and profile. emotion_kirakira

Reindeer

chocolate drizzles
Oeuf

yes! xD parade of la emotes for rig day excitement~ woo!

awww, danke oeufy <333
you always have the CUTEST pixel gifs in your sig and profile. emotion_kirakira
the pink one works too emotion_kirakira but that one only pops out when the ac bundles unseal, and we LIKE the rig =w=

its nothing but hte truth emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart
pff im glad you like them emotion_kirakira

anyway do you have your hopes up or down for this rig? ninja

Lavish Lunatic

Oeuf
uggu D: but if we have no neon colors, it's full of black/white T^T (club limbo)
gaia knows not the term 'moderation' cat_surprised

I just don't like artist always using either neon or pastel colours (or indeed just black/white).

I think people that know me would say I'm fond of weird colours/colour combination anyway.
YAY for weird colours! Give me more of that!
I still own some great items that hardly have any items matching it! mad

Trash Genius

if it sucks, I will be upset.
its my birthday in three days, and I will be upset.

edit: pastries.
that is all I need.
Hoping it's not a food themed rig. I never liked those. I want a cultural or historical theme. Come on Gaia, I have enough for 3 bundles. Make it something good
mermaids! or maybe fairy tale themed? as long as it's not like last months rig i'm good 3nodding

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I'm not too anxious. Odds are it's one of the continue or quit RIGs which I hate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff