Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Champion

buggieray
Darksp
buggieray
I just want the sunflowers. crying I love sunflowers.

But. This. Game. Keeps. BREAKING.

I plant a cabbage, it breaks. I gain a level, it breaks. I CLICK ANYTHING AND IT DIES.

All I want is the sunflower background. crying

In all honesty, I would probably play it pretty often (I was semi-obsessed with farmville once) but I can't seem to do anything without the game breaking on me.

The sunflowers will be granted tomorrow. I can't want!
But you have to get to level 10 for the sunflowers. And I can't gain any levels if the game keeps breaking. crying

I guess I'll have to try later...

When the game is less busy or so I guess. Right now i'm entertaining myself with Soul Crash.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Oh god... That Sophie. Weird girl. >.>;
And the refresh glitch is starting to piss me off.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Super cute. It's like Castleville... and it's pretty a stupid game. (Both Castleville and Summer Springs.) Why do I allow myself to get sucked into these games? I've already quit Castleville months ago...

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
I've been playing it for a while, so it was a nice bonus to get 10k gold for my efforts, I want those sunflowers once they're available too...

Downside to the game, I finished all the quests except one where you have to buy really expensive items and to buy them with gold instead of cash you need 26 friends... so that's not getting done anytime soon... I hate inviting people to play games, it's why I stopped playing Farmville and etc because I was sick of sending requests for items. sweatdrop

Harvester

Harvest Moonishness and the promise of a sunflower background have finally forced me to make a Facebook account under a fake name. >.< Damn you, Gaia!

I'm actually having fun with it so far, except that it's now crashing every few seconds.

Oh, and as out-of-place as he seems, I love Diedrich. He certainly sounds a bit different than the other villagers! XD

Ladykiller

I tried playing it for a few minutes but the server kept crashing. xD No Summer Springs for me then.

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Darksp
buggieray
Darksp
buggieray
I just want the sunflowers. crying I love sunflowers.

But. This. Game. Keeps. BREAKING.

I plant a cabbage, it breaks. I gain a level, it breaks. I CLICK ANYTHING AND IT DIES.

All I want is the sunflower background. crying

In all honesty, I would probably play it pretty often (I was semi-obsessed with farmville once) but I can't seem to do anything without the game breaking on me.

The sunflowers will be granted tomorrow. I can't want!
But you have to get to level 10 for the sunflowers. And I can't gain any levels if the game keeps breaking. crying

I guess I'll have to try later...

When the game is less busy or so I guess. Right now i'm entertaining myself with Soul Crash.

Oh Soul Crash... Its name is so meaningful because there are few computers in my city with a fast enough connection to NOT have that game crashing in the middle of its first load...

Seriously, Summer Springs used to be more stable until this update...

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm gonna at least play until I get to Level 10 so I can get that Sunflower background. Don't know if I'll really play after that.

Aged Businessman

11,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
Time to keep your appointment

It's cute and not particularly awful. It's not going to dethrone FarmVille, but it's far from being the worst Facebook game.

with the Wicker Man

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I think the Summer Springs server is having an issue with so many Gaians visiting. emotion_awesome

Problem is I don't have enough "friends" playing to expand. But at least I'm already level 15 and can get the item. XD

Tipsy Lunatic

I tried to harvest that cabbage that they have you plant in the tutorial something like 5 times and the game crashed every single time without harvesting the cabbage. So.....

Generous Giver

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
        i'm tempted to play...
        gardening...
        so cute.
        *resists*

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I played this back when it unofficially came out, but the constant refreshing glitch and the insane amounts of credits required for anything drove me crazy. Maybe I should pick up where I left off..

Shameless Wench

So, playing it?
Played it? - I think facebook sucks huge hairy monkey testicles and I still refuse to make an account there, so nope. Not gonna play it. It didn't take me long to get bored with and abandon Resort World and this really looks no different to me...

item rewards for facebook games, a good idea or no? - I'm indifferent I guess. If I like the items I guess I can try to get them on the MP. Mostly I suspect I will treat them like the other unobtainable rare items and simply ignore them.

Dapper Puppy

Great, something else I will never play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff