Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's a cute game, that I would be interested in playing, but not on facebook. I said this a few months ago on a similar thread. I still haven't changed my mind.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Weren't they going to make this thing playable on Gaia without linking a Facebook account?

I'm still waiting.

Also if they wanted to use an NPC to entice me to play Diedrich was NOT the one to pick. He makes me even less likely than ever to click the button.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's cute, but like all Facebook games, I'll probably abandon it at some point. I just wonder how that super awesome sunflower background will be granted. I want it~

Edit: I'm guessing the background will be granted like how gold is granted. I got 230g from getting to level 2.

Angelic Nitemare

It just started and it's already broken! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ಠ_ಠ Get it together, guys, if you are gonna rip off farmville, at least make it work better than farmville.

captcha: whoops a daisy

It knows.

Shirtless Fatcat

Lazarus Larkin
Weren't they going to make this thing playable on Gaia without linking a Facebook account?

I'm still waiting.

Also if they wanted to use an NPC to entice me to play Diedrich was NOT the one to pick. He makes me even less likely than ever to click the button.

i hope they do. It spams like any facebook game does. but it is pretty fun.

Tricky Vampire

I really like it.. SS is the only game I play on FB because its so cuutteee xD And having Dierich is not a problem for me.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*eyeroll* Woohoo another Facebook game. neutral Never touched Facebook, never will. They should really invest in making their OWN games or adding more to the actual site instead of relying on a ******** worthless company like Facebook.

Shirtless Fatcat

Pepper Scarlett
*eyeroll* Woohoo another Facebook game. neutral Never touched Facebook, never will. They should really invest in making their OWN games or adding more to the actual site instead of relying on a ******** worthless company like Facebook.

Well Gaiaonline is now owned by a bigger company that acts like Zynga, and makes games based on facebook and such. Which sucks, remember when gaia games used to be cannon?

Beloved Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Holy Iniquity
I named my town "Harvest Moon". Let's be honest here, folks.

Looks more like Farmville than HM to me razz

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Would be fun if it didn't crash every 2 seconds =.=

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Existential Existence
KaylaGalela
User Image
It looks really cute, and I'd love to play, but facebook... *shivers* >_<

just think of facebook as another webpage.

a webpage where gaia doesn't have to pay server costs lol

the art is pretty cute

some of the characters remind me Gaia's NPCs. like Rina, Liam, and Gino
it's like an alternate universe...almost...not really...well....almost.

BUT FACEBOOK

IT WILL SELL ALL YOUR INFORMATION TO THE GOVERNMENT AND MARK ZUCKERBERG WILL BE LOOKING ALL THROUGH YOUR DEEPEST DARKEST SECRETS AND MASTURBATING FURIOUSLY IN HIS HOODIE WHILE DOING SO

...actually, didn't a fanfic in the Pit of Voles start off like that? ninja

As for Gaia - I thought it expanded into different products (i.e., FB games) instead of being acquired by another company? In other words, Gaia just put out different products other than Gaia Online (although it's arguably the "marquee" product, as the holding company is Gaia Interactive).
SilverArya
Holy Iniquity

How dare you say the "F" word! Not on my Gaia, absolutely not.

Magical Kitten

I just want the sunflowers. crying I love sunflowers.

But. This. Game. Keeps. BREAKING.

I plant a cabbage, it breaks. I gain a level, it breaks. I CLICK ANYTHING AND IT DIES.

All I want is the sunflower background. crying

In all honesty, I would probably play it pretty often (I was semi-obsessed with farmville once) but I can't seem to do anything without the game breaking on me.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm already at level 14. Sunflowers plz.

Beloved Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Holy Iniquity
SilverArya
Holy Iniquity

How dare you say the "F" word! Not on my Gaia, absolutely not.

I apologize, I just really like Harvest Moon games (well... the first 2 I played, they got a bit repetitive after a while.. but I still enjoyed FoMT and AWL soooo much) and would not like to soil my happy memories with the "F" game razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff