Welcome to Gaia! ::

Instead of flaming n00bs or getting pissed at them for posting in the wrong forum or talking about.... " Gaia going to hell" or " The End of the World" because of the vulgar and spam comments, why dont we go to the chatterbox, or GD or any n00b area and tell them whats right or wrong...
Who agrees
The GD is more n00bish than the Chatterbox. I have ventured into both, and the GD is the victor in stupidity. At least some of the Chatterbox threads PRETEND to make sense.

In response to your question, no that wouldn't work. They'd take one look at our avi's forget what we posted and beg us for gold.
Epsilon Genesis
The GD is more n00bish than the Chatterbox. I have ventured into both, and the GD is the victor in stupidity. At least some of the Chatterbox threads PRETEND to make sense.

In response to your question, no that wouldn't work. They'd take one look at our avi's forget what we posted and beg us for gold.

true... but instead of complaining we should at least try.
By the way your comment about the GD is true... I used to visit the GD but I haven't in a while and I moved to the GCD. Then I heard someone comment about how bad it was, I was confused because when I used to go their it was semi- literate... now it's scary.
I'm so confused, and I'm not even a n00by xp .I'm just so stupid whee xp

Familiar Dabbler

2,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
maybe we should dress yourselfs as "n00bs" and venture there. I could easily take off my pitchfork and go to chatterbox.

I clap for your bravery and your good heart. I should try to make one there..
People try, the n00bs with the most nerve then come back with a "STFU!". They rarely listen, though there are those who listen.
Nice, but futile thought. The thread would be pushed down so fast it'll make your eyes spiral. That or they will flood it with:
OMG, WANNA B MY GF/BF???!!!11oneoneshiftkey//// GIMMIE A NM SKARPH!!!!111 ITZ ON ME WISHLEST NOWWWWWW???////???one
Ah, you're a wise soul. I already tell newbies and n00bs alike that misplace posts what they did wrong and how to fix it in a very friendly, polite way. Actually heading into the supposed 'breeding grounds' of their type is a thoughtful idea, though they may not pay attention. I believe it would be a good idea to at least try to make one large topic containing all of the rules, advice, tips, and help in general in the GD, Chatterbox, and Welcome to Gaia, and keep it near the top. Hopefully it'll educate some of the incoming members, though, as mentioned, it wouldn't work as well as we think it will.
I agree with all of you its worth a shot but at the same time futile even if we don't get through to the one were trying to give advice to some one who see's the advice mite take it to haert so thats what i beleave

By the way i know i don't spell well but i try
sssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo
what

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out