Welcome to Gaia! ::

The sky was filled with dark clouds that cast shadows at my feet. My tounge was heavy in my mouth as I went over the casting in my mind. Before me lay a candle as thick as my wrist and a bag full of sea salt. Steping foward I took hold of the salt and started to pour a cirlce around my feet. With a sigh I throw the now mostly empty bag away, the wind caught the remaining particles and sent them flying over the cliff I was standing on. Slowly I reached for the candle making sure not to break the circle of salt. With a small amount of will I caused the flame to light, I let it burn for a fee moments and the poured the hot wax on my left hand.
Taking a deep breath I felt the heat of the wax start to seep into my skin. Ever increasing the warmth started to cover my whole body, sudenly the sky turned dark as pitch and my skin started to tingle.
" I call to you, with mind open, skin heated and body protected by the salt of the sea. Come to my call and give to me the answers I seek." My words seemed to hang on the air heavy and thick with meaning. With a speed that took my breath away the wind wiped them away carrying them to unknow plains. A flash from behind me caused me to scream and cover my head the wax craked now hard form the cold wind. As it feel to the ground I could see that it had broken in the shape of a small lized like beast with wings. The I heard the voice behind me saying.........
"...Excuse me, I just farted."
Catanya
The sky was filled with dark clouds that cast shadows at my feet. My tounge was heavy in my mouth as I went over the casting in my mind. Before me lay a candle as thick as my wrist and a bag full of sea salt. Steping foward I took hold of the salt and started to pour a cirlce around my feet. With a sigh I throw the now mostly empty bag away, the wind caught the remaining particles and sent them flying over the cliff I was standing on. Slowly I reached for the candle making sure not to break the circle of salt. With a small amount of will I caused the flame to light, I let it burn for a fee moments and the poured the hot wax on my left hand.
Taking a deep breath I felt the heat of the wax start to seep into my skin. Ever increasing the warmth started to cover my whole body, sudenly the sky turned dark as pitch and my skin started to tingle.
" I call to you, with mind open, skin heated and body protected by the salt of the sea. Come to my call and give to me the answers I seek." My words seemed to hang on the air heavy and thick with meaning. With a speed that took my breath away the wind wiped them away carrying them to unknow plains. A flash from behind me caused me to scream and cover my head the wax craked now hard form the cold wind. As it feel to the ground I could see that it had broken in the shape of a small lized like beast with wings. The I heard the voice behind me saying.........

Is it too mean to say, I couldnt bother to read all that?
Lucrecia Sapphire

xd
''...bend over''

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
^^; there's another forum for role play, might be better to go there 3nodding
Lucrecia Sapphire

xd I like ur ways! wink
It's ok if you don't want to read it, it's only there for people who are bored and want to add on to the story. Thanks for the comment thought it is sort of long. But I had to get it started.
Sorry I will move it over.
It was a good story and all, but this isn't the right board for it.
Elhrairah
''...bend over''

xd heart whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out