Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
youkoonna
Sweet Angel Mary
I think somewhere around $20 for one with $20 on it, which is all they have around here.

ok, well i didn't see one in kroger today so i'll probably have to hunt up a store that sells them. That amount on mules would be nice for REIs and other cash shop things.

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sweet Angel Mary
youkoonna
Sweet Angel Mary
I think somewhere around $20 for one with $20 on it, which is all they have around here.

ok, well i didn't see one in kroger today so i'll probably have to hunt up a store that sells them. That amount on mules would be nice for REIs and other cash shop things.

Oh I can imagine the things you can do with all of that cash. blaugh

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
youkoonna
Sweet Angel Mary
youkoonna
Sweet Angel Mary

Well it all depends on how long the offers is available and how much cash i have.

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sweet Angel Mary
youkoonna
Sweet Angel Mary
youkoonna
Sweet Angel Mary

Well it all depends on how long the offers is available and how much cash i have.

Yeah, true.
youkoonna
mistyrain1987
youkoonna
mistyrain1987
youkoonna
Sweet Angel Mary

I just wanted to let you know that I redeemed the ultimate game card and got the teal box. smile
what amount?

It was a $20 card. Redeemed it twice for 1000 cash.
wut :/ i got nothing

Really? did you get a pm about the offer?
no

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
mistyrain1987
youkoonna
mistyrain1987
youkoonna
mistyrain1987
what amount?

no

That sucks. They're only making it available to people who received the PM, from what I understand.
youkoonna
mistyrain1987
youkoonna
mistyrain1987
youkoonna
mistyrain1987
what amount?

no

That sucks. They're only making it available to people who received the PM, from what I understand.
but i thought u donate then u get the box

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
mistyrain1987
You do, but unfortunately, it's not an offer extended to everyone on Gaia. sad

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Yorugami
Jinglybell
Dezzenotith
Kleopattra
I am offended by it.. I've been a loyal costumer in the Cash Shop and I keep getting worthless rewards, and a first-time buyer gets to have 500k? NO WAY! Not fair at all!

RIIIIIIIIGHHHT?! I call shenanigans, Gaia!

Hey according to devs you can use all your mules and get 5$ on ea of them and funnel the gold from the offer multiple times. Its k because its not funneling somehow according to them? I dont know how they consider using 50 accounts to do an xmas event funneling, but using 50 accounts for a one time offer isnt funneling. If they say it was sent to 50 mule accounts in ERROR then that would be abusing a glitch (since you know about it) but its k too?

Here
Here

Because each mule has to spend 5$ real cash to avail of the offer.
And that's enough to excuse to go around the funneling rule. >>;
Because having that many mules means you have to spend big bucks
and as long as Gaia gets rl cash they dun care.

Hi there,

Actually it is because we made an error and rather than penalize you, we made the decision that *in this case* it was OK. There have been other problems that have cropped up that have been our mistake that we have done the same, so it's not like this is brand new or anything.

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
Wow, I would never have even noticed that PM if I did not see this thread. I actually took them up on the offer. It's just five bucks, and I get the GC plus 500,000 gold. Not bad.

It is getting rather unnerving how GC is being pushed so hard lately, though. I don't think Gaia is in dire straits, but with the way they are throwing GC in our faces all the time you would think they were. My advice is to dial it down a bit. I am very laid back towards Gaia, and very little they do upsets me, but this is actually getting on my nerves. If I am getting annoyed, I can only wonder what more high-strung member can be feeling at all this pan-handling.
youkoonna
anybody find out what the 3 chance items are yet?

It looks like they are three of the Carnival ones, based on the picture in the box selection.
I got that message, and I've never spent gaia cash before today, and I didn't get the teal box. I don't understand?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff