Welcome to Gaia! ::

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
siskataya

Hrm, something just came to mind over this reward bonus...

How are you defining 'first-time' purchases? Through the account itself, or the actual payment method used? Because there's going to be a lot of people who might go and use a mule account to buy $5, and collect the 500k.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Six Mekhane
siskataya

AMG SISKY

Can we go on a mule that's a GC virgin and buy cash there to take advantage of the bonus, even though we've already purchased GC on our main? Or would that be considered abuse? I have bought GC before on some of my mules, out of convenience, with no problem--but this offer didn't exist before.

I want to buy a Hoarfrost and take advantage of this, but I also do not want to get banned. >_>

Thanks for asking! We won't be banning anyone for using the offer if the offer was sent to a mule, as long as they are a legitimate account owner. That was offered to you, even if on another account, so are free to claim it if you so desire.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
GentlemonMatt
siskataya

How are you defining 'first-time' purchases? Through the account itself, or the actual payment method used? Because there's going to be a lot of people who might go and use a mule account to buy $5, and collect the 500k.

There could be, but I don't think that many people will be using mules to get the gold. Some probably will, and that is fine, but I don't expect the number to be so high that it would impact the overall economy. I could be wrong, of course, but I don't see it happening biggrin
siskataya
This just got me to buy some GC, just cause. And I didn't get the Teal Box crying
What's wrong?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lithe Avalon
siskataya
This just got me to buy some GC, just cause. And I didn't get the Teal Box crying
What's wrong?

I am not sure, but I can look into it for you! biggrin

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
siskataya
GentlemonMatt
siskataya

There could be, but I don't think that many people will be using mules to get the gold. Some probably will, and that is fine, but I don't expect the number to be so high that it would impact the overall economy. I could be wrong, of course, but I don't see it happening biggrin

So as a hypothetical, let's say I have three mule accounts.
Account A I buy $5, and pick the 500k.
Account B I buy $5, and pick the 3 Chance Items.
Account C I buy $5, and pick the 500k again.
Is that technically abusing a reward program? And I can understand why certain people would do so with mules, for that extra gold towards a quest or something else, but at what limit would you go to that can prevent over-abuse of it?
siskataya
Thank you, please do! I was excited to dabble in the chance items or get 500k, but yeah. I just bought 5 dollars worth.
Thank you in advance. 3nodding

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

I don't know what to pick the gold or the 3 chance items gonk gonk

I NEED HELP crying crying

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Ma Ajmala
I don't know what to pick the gold or the 3 chance items gonk gonk

I NEED HELP crying crying

It honestly depends on what three CI you get. Be in mind that there has been a lot of RIGs that were released, so your chances to get anything from any of them is very strong.
Best case is the 500k because that gold can go towards any item. 3nodding

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
siskataya

Just tested this feature out on a mule. $5 purchase, username is The Freeshooter Xigbar II. No PM with the reward has shown up.
I guess with the heavy flow of people doing so, it's not sending them out correctly?
GentlemonMatt
Just happened with me, so that's what i'm figuring.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lithe Avalon
siskataya
Thank you, please do! I was excited to dabble in the chance items or get 500k, but yeah. I just bought 5 dollars worth.
Thank you in advance. 3nodding

Alrighty, I have gone ahead and verified your purchase and granted you the Teal Bonus Box. In case that the grant just happened to be delayed, and you get a second item, please let me know so that I can remove the item. Hope this helps biggrin
Lithe Avalon
GentlemonMatt
Just happened with me, so that's what i'm figuring.

So I'd assume it's a high traffic flow and there's issues with the PM being sent

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
GentlemonMatt
siskataya

Just tested this feature out on a mule. $5 purchase, username is The Freeshooter Xigbar II. No PM with the reward has shown up.
I guess with the heavy flow of people doing so, it's not sending them out correctly?

Sorry about that! Let me look into this for you biggrin

Invisible Kitten

Can we buy the cash on a mule that hasn't got the offer pm and still get the bonus box? ^^

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces