Welcome to Gaia! ::

J 4 C K
Lazarus Larkin
Okay. I don't... really get it, you're reading a lot into a user you don't actually know.

You can't even actually tell what sides people pick based on whether their avatar is an elf or vampire anyway, unless they're actively wearing that soulbound pin thing.
I think it's called "having fun". Some people have it in various different ways. 3nodding
Shhh don't let him in on the secret. He isn't allowed to have any fun.

Greedy Raider

Demon Seraph
Lunge
Hey, it's what we're good at.

I know.
Be wary!

Dangerous Survivor

Lunge
Darth Nerida
Duskshadow
User ImageI'm no good at role-playing to do that, seems like a fun idea for the more active role-players.
Though the drow in me is having a hard time not seeing all of these new drow as competition and they are on my team...

~lowers head and quietly moves out of sight~

-probably to stab someone from behind later- eek (I kid!)

~She raises one of her eyebrows before slowly caressing the side of blade giving off a slight grin and a shrug when she reaches the tip~

Blessed Spirit

I'd be more than thrilled if someone mailed me about a rivalry.
If both parties are a-okay with the deal then it could be barrels of fun.

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I usually pick up a few rivals once the violence gets started. People who call me out personally or get butthurt that I killed them, or people who kill me (though I usually just kill them back once and be done with it).

Inquisitive Bibliophile

I do not get this involved in events. Sometimes I wish I could because a lot of people seem to have fun with the whole immersion thing but I just can't muster the energy or determination to do it (and I feel a little silly).

I have, however, seen a lot of great character driven avatars pop up that make me admire avi making skills. =3

Devoted Friend

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
I love the avi's that are coming out for this event! Everyone is looking bad-a**! I seen a couple of people than I was like,“On yea, we would make a killer team" but now after this I’m going to be looking for good rival!

Invisible Elder

StrawberryZ0mbie
I do not get this involved in events. Sometimes I wish I could because a lot of people seem to have fun with the whole immersion thing but I just can't muster the energy or determination to do it (and I feel a little silly).

I have, however, seen a lot of great character driven avatars pop up that make me admire avi making skills. =3

I think the best thing in this sort of case is figuring out on what level you feel comfortable actually getting into the whole thing. For me I find that sticking myself somewhere directly in the middle of "not getting into a role" and "everything I say only involves my role". I end up just being a bit more mouthy and brazen. 3nodding

As long as you're having fun it doesn't matter how much you actually get into the whole role. It's all relative.

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Concidering I'm still on the fence, I can't peg anyone as a rival.

I'll also be dressing up for a user run event... so I wouldn't have outfit picked out for this halloween. Alas, it still involves me being a Dark Elf, so yay~

Shadowy Raider

17,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Lunatic Lace
Duskshadow
User ImageI'm no good at role-playing to do that, seems like a fun idea for the more active role-players.
Though the drow in me is having a hard time not seeing all of these new drow as competition and they are on my team...

Once we've run the bloodsuckers into the ground we can settle dominance disputes in the comfort of our own lairs. 3nodding
User ImageThat's fine with me. If I can ignore any dislike I have for a certain leader we have, I can be a wonderful ally when a lesser species thinks it can insult Drow kind.

@Darth Nerida: *Watches suspiciously*

Love both of your avatars smile

Blessed Spirit

Lunatic Lace
You remind me that I ought to make a signature for this year's conflict.
Yet at the same time I find success in taking a less noticeable, stealthy approach.
Fewer people target me and I can get away with a lot more. But we'll see.

Invisible Elder

Demon Seraph
Lunatic Lace
You remind me that I ought to make a signature for this year's conflict.
Yet at the same time I find success in taking a less noticeable, stealthy approach.
Fewer people target me and I can get away with a lot more. But we'll see.

Hopefully I'll be making so much of a body count ruckus at that point that they won't even notice you and the other sneaky scamps sneaking in for the kill. emotion_awesome

Blessed Spirit

Lunatic Lace
This plan is a good one.
And oh, how there will be bodies piling high!
More bodies = extra cover too.

Invisible Elder

Demon Seraph
Lunatic Lace
This plan is a good one.
And oh, how there will be bodies piling high!
More bodies = extra cover too.

And nice, heavy things to chuck at other enemies. emotion_awesome Unless the vampires automatically turn to ash when they die. If that's the case then CHOCOLATE MILK TIME!!! scream

Invisible Elder

Duskshadow
Lunatic Lace
Duskshadow

Once we've run the bloodsuckers into the ground we can settle dominance disputes in the comfort of our own lairs. 3nodding
User ImageThat's fine with me. If I can ignore any dislike I have for a certain leader we have, I can be a wonderful ally when a lesser species thinks it can insult Drow kind.

@Darth Nerida: *Watches suspiciously*

Love both of your avatars smile

Thank you kindly! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out