Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Chibi Halo
reokoe

Maybe this is the event to bring her back? c:

I like that theory, and it would explain where everyone came from. I'd like to see more Demigods brought into the storyline, too.

(God of Curiosity, please? emotion_kirakira )

One can wish but I'm not going to push her back to the site because she has a lot going on with her life right now. At any rate, considering one of her early incarnations of her character when I met her was Bleach based working things so that Gaia was connected to the world the Arrancar come from made a lot of sense with how she did it. That was a lot of fun back then.

I. love. Bleach.
Gaia needs Arrancars...

Or better yet, Juha Bach (lolNB4SPOILERZ)... emotion_awesome

But she sounds like she had a great way of relating worlds together with Gaia.
I hope things get better for her, soon.
I understand how that can be. : (

Time-traveling Senshi

reokoe

I. love. Bleach.
Gaia needs Arrancars...

Oh yeah, if there was an opportunity to discuss the expansion of the Gaian world and world building in general in the GCD she would jump right into it. She's one of the types of people the GCD says they miss seeing around the forum. She and our friend the Zhivago nut who could spin a great in depth character analysis thread about him. Oh man would she LOVE this event and the way the plot line is going now.

But yeah, she's a great example of how a rival can become a really close friend on Gaia. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have stuck around Gaia when I came back to the site.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Chibi Halo
reokoe

I. love. Bleach.
Gaia needs Arrancars...

Oh yeah, if there was an opportunity to discuss the expansion of the Gaian world and world building in general in the GCD she would jump right into it. She's one of the types of people the GCD says they miss seeing around the forum. She and our friend the Zhivago nut who could spin a great in depth character analysis thread about him. Oh man would she LOVE this event and the way the plot line is going now.

But yeah, she's a great example of how a rival can become a really close friend on Gaia. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have stuck around Gaia when I came back to the site.

That's awesome.
Rivals do come in handy. lol

I'm glad you decided to stick around, too. c:

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I really want a rival. Preferably somebody who was my sempai. WOE.
reokoe

Exactly.
This plot is just blowing my mind at this point. emotion_kirakira

And thank you! : D It's the first time I've done art in soooo long because of health issues with my hands and needing to save them for work (dog groomer).

Though I'm sure a conflict between the two of us would be harsh indeed, you yourself are quite magnificent. c:

I agree. I don't pay overmuch attention to the plot most of the time, but this particular direction has actually piqued my interest.

Oh, you did the art? That's awesome. Well you certainly did a great job, in spite of things! I'm trying to work on some event art for my sig, too. But for some reason I went with an anime style, which.. I knowingly haven't been good at for a few years now. I think I thought it would be faster than my normal style, which it might be.. but, with all of my constant erasing and redoing, it might actually end up taking longer. sweatdrop

Thank you! ^o^ And I think so too, I think so too.

Shy Warrior

Nasyiri

Haha, I DOUBT IT. Aren't Elves supposed to have like above average skills of.. all the senses? xD
*is an elf* *should know that answer* ffffffff, of course we do. *nods vigorously*
But I guess I still wouldn't worry about it. They're all of them too busy being suspicious to notice anyone being suspicious.

I LOVE THAT THEORY.
Except.. it gives me the vague impression that I shouldn't be allied with the Dark Elves. By this lore I look pretty High Elf-y. Now I just feel like everything I ever knew to be true was a lie. *mid-Gaialife-crisis*

.... emo
But lets go with the thought they're too busy worrying about the vampires, to notice little things like suspicious individuals. Actually I keep hoping that all the elves are secretly plotting against Luca. I'm sure they couldn't of been happy that Faris was killed. Even if he blew up Edmund's shop. Jeez, worst way to 'take care of it'. Atleast no one was hurt.

.....Hadn't thought of that. But just going to have a happy dance over here, cause Gaia acknowledged non dark elves exist emotion_kirakira

*pats*
We shall see. Looks like the High Elves weren't very nice to Mama Kuro, so their leader probably isn't made of sweetness either.

Dangerous Survivor

~shambles in yawning after a long sleep~

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I used to have a rival in a past event. It was incredibly fun. We would run around replying to each other posts in full roleplay mode, swearing revenge and curses on each other while collecting items.

High-functioning Unicorn

Found another rival for the event..... avatar based rivalry sweatdrop But addressing him (her?) as a rival is not quiet right.... His (her?) avatar is way better than mine... I wonder how come these people make all these great avatar?
<[I gotta say mine is Don's Wittwe friends because one of his friends was my owd master..]

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
Elf royalty has no rival... heart talk2hand
Voievoda
.... emo
But lets go with the thought they're too busy worrying about the vampires, to notice little things like suspicious individuals. Actually I keep hoping that all the elves are secretly plotting against Luca. I'm sure they couldn't of been happy that Faris was killed. Even if he blew up Edmund's shop. Jeez, worst way to 'take care of it'. Atleast no one was hurt.

.....Hadn't thought of that. But just going to have a happy dance over here, cause Gaia acknowledged non dark elves exist emotion_kirakira

*pats*
We shall see. Looks like the High Elves weren't very nice to Mama Kuro, so their leader probably isn't made of sweetness either.
There is that, too. I suppose I might not mind if everyone was plotting against Luca, but.. for some reason, or no reason at all, maybe, I like Luca. At the very least I think he is an entertaining character. But yeah, Faris. Boy. He really was just killed, wasn't he. That wasn't exactly a smooth move, though I would be surprised if it surprised many people. The bomb was no smooth move either. Idk why he did it that way.

lol, yes that is a positive thing, to be sure. I'm happy about it.
Thanks ;_;
I'm beginning to think that no one who is both a leader and effective is overly kind hearted. Although to be fair, Mama Kuro was a little bit of a skank, so.. I don't think what happened to her on that score was very unjust.

Sweetheart

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A rival might make things interesting...but I'm more of the woman your mother warned you about. wink

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I didn't have a rival until 30 minutes ago.

He instigated it. He knows who he is.

Sweetheart

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
On second thought I need some spice in this ever dragging existence..so for those who think they are my equal, let them come.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff