Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Lunatic

Ooooh~ This sounds fun. Gives me some good RP ideas. I shall keep an eye out for that one intriguing bloodsucker.

High-functioning Unicorn

Honestly,, yes... There are a lot of Halloween Avatars that struck me really bad! They're more like a rival than enemy~ as we come from same race emotion_dowant
But there are also some vampiric avatars that catch my attention too... emotion_dowant

Invisible Elder

yaki_terri
Honestly,, yes... There are a lot of Halloween Avatars that struck me really bad! They're more like a rival than enemy~ as we come from same race emotion_dowant
But there are also some vampiric avatars that catch my attention too... emotion_dowant

.......I'm kind of transfixed by the blobby whatever-the-heck-you-are thing. eek

High-functioning Unicorn

Lunatic Lace
yaki_terri

.......I'm kind of transfixed by the blobby whatever-the-heck-you-are thing. eek

Thanks! I'm flattered blaugh

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Even more lovely avatars. emotion_kirakira

I also love the diversity of armies involved.
Wolves, zombies, humans, necromancers, elves, etc.

Way to bring things to the table, Gaia. emotion_dowant
Voievoda
Nasyiri

You're doing a marvelous job with that, too. Except maybe for all the bubbles and watery drippings, but.. that's not really important. >u>;;
I agree about picking the "good" side, though! I was saddened by this choice of evil or still evil. To be fair though, I wouldn't have chosen Vampires over Dark Elves even if the Vampires could somehow be classified as "good."
I'm curious too! I at least want to know if it's a male or female avatar, so I can try and keep an eye out..

Maybe they won't notice. Bad eye sight from living underground and all that....it could be a possibility ninja

Same here. Not when there is a fairy race of some sort up for choosing. Even if they're dark underground ones.
Looks like the manga will somehow make the elves reasonable sounding though. I saw a good theory that I totes want to come true now. Will edit post to link it By Suitor

Haha, I DOUBT IT. Aren't Elves supposed to have like above average skills of.. all the senses? xD
*is an elf* *should know that answer* ffffffff, of course we do. *nods vigorously*
But I guess I still wouldn't worry about it. They're all of them too busy being suspicious to notice anyone being suspicious.

I LOVE THAT THEORY.
Except.. it gives me the vague impression that I shouldn't be allied with the Dark Elves. By this lore I look pretty High Elf-y. Now I just feel like everything I ever knew to be true was a lie. *mid-Gaialife-crisis*

Aged Dabbler

9,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'm probably my own rival, nobody very rival-like has spoken to me on either team account. sweatdrop
Though if it's based on avatar, this account shall receive no rivally love for absolute certain. It's not even done yet pffft.
reokoe

Right? I think initially a lot of people were unhappy with both faction options, but.. even if you aren't keen on either race, when you think about how many diverse peoples could ultimately be involved in the scheme of things, it makes the conflict all the more interesting again.

Also I love your sig art.
I mean as your enemy I'd obviously love to slink up behind you all stealthily and introduce your back to the blade of my knife once this conflict ensues.
But I can't deny that you make a fine sight. A fine sight, to be sure. emotion_kirakira

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Nasyiri
reokoe

Right? I think initially a lot of people were unhappy with both faction options, but.. even if you aren't keen on either race, when you think about how many diverse peoples could ultimately be involved in the scheme of things, it makes the conflict all the more interesting again.

Also I love your sig art.
I mean as your enemy I'd obviously love to slink up behind you all stealthily and introduce your back to the blade of my knife once this conflict ensues.
But I can't deny that you make a fine sight. A fine sight, to be sure. emotion_kirakira

Exactly.
This plot is just blowing my mind at this point. emotion_kirakira

And thank you! : D It's the first time I've done art in soooo long because of health issues with my hands and needing to save them for work (dog groomer).

Though I'm sure a conflict between the two of us would be harsh indeed, you yourself are quite magnificent. c:

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
I'm toying with my outfit right now, but I'm loving the potential dark elves which will be receiving some cyborg a**-kicking.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
PQ and Retrostacja
I'm toying with my outfit right now, but I'm loving the potential dark elves which will be receiving some cyborg a**-kicking.

Even cyborgs in on the event.
Officially reached a new level of awesome. emotion_dealwithit

(love the sig art by the way. emotion_c8 )

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
reokoe
PQ and Retrostacja

Even cyborgs in on the event.
Officially reached a new level of awesome. emotion_dealwithit

(love the sig art by the way. emotion_c8 )

Why thank you.

I've been allied with the vampires for a few years now, and I'm not about to turn my back on them when the fun is just starting. emotion_dealwithit

Time-traveling Senshi

reokoe

Yeah, a friend of mine would love all of this if she were still on the site. She loved playing around with the whole monsters' rights deal on Gaia and bringing to the attention of people that there were more than just vampires and elves on Gaia. Before she started slowing down her activity on Gaia, she really loved to play around with the idea that other dimensional beings found their way to Gaia and were making a life for themselves here. This would have been her kind of event because it's so much like the build up to the 2007 Halloween event that had us pitted against each other and made us friends to begin with.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Chibi Halo
reokoe

Yeah, a friend of mine would love all of this if she were still on the site. She loved playing around with the whole monsters' rights deal on Gaia and bringing to the attention of people that there were more than just vampires and elves on Gaia. Before she started slowing down her activity on Gaia, she really loved to play around with the idea that other dimensional beings found their way to Gaia and were making a life for themselves here. This would have been her kind of event because it's so much like the build up to the 2007 Halloween event that had us pitted against each other and made us friends to begin with.

Maybe this is the event to bring her back? c:

I like that theory, and it would explain where everyone came from. I'd like to see more Demigods brought into the storyline, too.

(God of Curiosity, please? emotion_kirakira )

Time-traveling Senshi

reokoe

Maybe this is the event to bring her back? c:

I like that theory, and it would explain where everyone came from. I'd like to see more Demigods brought into the storyline, too.

(God of Curiosity, please? emotion_kirakira )

One can wish but I'm not going to push her back to the site because she has a lot going on with her life right now. At any rate, considering one of her early incarnations of her character when I met her was Bleach based working things so that Gaia was connected to the world the Arrancar come from made a lot of sense with how she did it. That was a lot of fun back then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff