Welcome to Gaia! ::

that's so sad crying .
::
That makes me think about what will happen in years to come, will Gaia eventually die? will it become so big and become like neopets and we'll have little avi plushies? surprised awsome idea.
What kind of new people will join our community and what old people will leave? New stories, NPC's, towns, lands, features, and more! It seems so exciting yet so depressing.
I wonder how long I will be on Gaia before I eventually loose all hope of becoming gino's wife and leave. sad what kind of music will my children llisten to?
::
Ne whom, I also heard someone else died during the 2nd aniversity ball or something like that.
May all souls rest in peace 3nodding
just read that thread, heard they built a libeary for him (thats so cool, i want a libeary built for me when i die)
Nyome
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5035728

Under memorable threads.

That's so sad. It's wonderful that in a community like this, where often you never meet the other person face to face, that someone could have such an impact on so many.
bump bump bump!

Dapper Gekko

I'm concerned with what caused him to have a seizure and whether he really did "die playing gaia". Was he in good physical condition? If he did die while playing gaia, then it could point to something on gaia to be the cause of his death... maybe it was a hyper-flashy gif image or even a pattern in an sig image... a sound clip or a movie clip that caused him to have a seizure. Did Lord Shishio get an image or sound clip from a user. Was it of malevolent intent? Could such images or sound or movie clips be harmful to other gaian users?
Blaze-kun
I'm concerned with what caused him to have a seizure and whether he really did "die playing gaia". Was he in good physical condition? If he did die while playing gaia, then it could point to something on gaia to be the cause of his death... maybe it was a hyper-flashy gif image or even a pattern in an sig image... a sound clip or a movie clip that caused him to have a seizure. Did Lord Shishio get an image or sound clip from a user. Was it of malevolent intent? Could such images or sound or movie clips be harmful to other gaian users?

Don't start with that crap. Most people don't just randomly have seisures - they usually have a long-going history (family or otherwise) where seisures are an issue.

I'm depressed now. This is like that one girl who got shot in the head with his friend.
...The more I think about it...The more I can't stop shaking the feeling that it is a lot like .hack...I know it sounds like an anime thing...But he sounded healthy, and he just has a seizure while playing Gaia?

Dapper Gekko

Devilish Kurumi
Blaze-kun

Don't start with that crap. Most people don't just randomly have seisures - they usually have a long-going history (family or otherwise) where seisures are an issue.

I'm depressed now. This is like that one girl who got shot in the head with his friend.
Hm.. what about those children in Japan who watched the one pokemon episode and had seizures because of it...
Blaze-kun
Devilish Kurumi
Blaze-kun

Hm.. what about those children in Japan who watched the one pokemon episode and had seizures because of it...

Oh yeah...I remembered that. Some people were hosting it online. It became like the cursed tape in "The Ring"...Y'know, you know your not supposed to watch it but you're to curious? Yeah.

Blessed Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
wow, i didn't know about this, I'm very sorry to whomever knew him, i didn't get to, unfortunatly

And yes, it is starting to bother me, all these people on gaia, and People are even dying off? Gives me chills, he isn't the first either, I beleive a little while before him it was....what was her name....Chiharu, i think, i beleive there's a memorable thread of her as well, I just fear that one day it'll be some one that I know very well here on Gaia, and thats a good few people...
CykosArchangel
wow, i didn't know about this, I'm very sorry to whomever knew him, i didn't get to, unfortunatly

And yes, it is starting to bother me, all these people on gaia, and People are even dying off? Gives me chills, he isn't the first either, I beleive a little while before him it was....what was her name....Chiharu, i think, i beleive there's a memorable thread of her as well, I just fear that one day it'll be some one that I know very well here on Gaia, and thats a good few people...

What you have to understand is that humans die all the time. There are a lot of users on Gaia - actually, with the amount of non-used accounts and nobody users around, a good few could have already died and no one knows.
death is never pleasant
Why do I feel the need to investigate further into this? Maybe DT is right... Kinda feel like .Hack-ish. maybe it's the bright colours in gaia?
Many people have died!Its really sad crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces